Out-of-Character Chat

Unyielding said:
There is no story in portal one...
Portal 2 has more of a story though...

but its a puzzle game... in story... in gameplay... in everything...
That may be true, but I know things that someone in my position usually doesn't know like Ratman's backstory for example.

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]I'm going through another one of my gundam phases....
If only giant badass robots were real...

[/QUOTE]
YUS!!!!!!!!

If only we could all get awesome mechs like in Full Metal Panic. Unfortunately, unless you are important to plot, you will be one of the many unnamed, faceless casualties of cannon fodder. But hey, at least your epic explosion that kills you will glisten off the prestine skin of our hero, right?!

@Unyielding[/URL]
GLaDOS is evil... i love her but she is not the best reason to have Giant robots

CelticHero37 said:
Don't worry Unyie, I'd take my own giant robot and avenge your house.
Thank you

Kaine said:
If only we could all get awesome mechs like in Full Metal Panic. Unfortunately, unless you are important to plot, you will be one of the many unnamed, faceless casualties of cannon fodder. But hey, at least your epic explosion that kills you will glisten off the prestine skin of our hero, right?!
The only real reason that i agree Giant robots are awesome

Yeah, Unyie, any day.

You can seek warmth from your Gundam. Fuck homes.

But Kaiiiiine, I'd totally be a Protagonist. Along with my sexy Swedish love interest > :D !

But i dont own a gundam... I have a laboratory... and a Kawaii Moe ....

White he wants to be my toons brother lolz

Interesting idea, wish he had some battle skill

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5234-celtichero37/ said:
@CelticHero37[/URL]
What do we have here?
What don't we have here xD  

Unyielding said:
But i dont own a gundam... I have a laboratory... and a Kawaii Moe ....
White he wants to be my toons brother lolz

Interesting idea, wish he had some battle skill
Oh, he has battle skill. Just not traditional offensive stuff. He outsmarts his opponents.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Interesting. Unexpected. You'll introduce him after this story?

[/QUOTE]
Yup. It's be a bit weird to just have him show up right before battle with no obvious practical use. 

Unyielding said:
It would make a great side quest lol.
Yes! Also, I feel like Aedon would have a field day making fun of his character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back