Out-of-Character Chat

Alright. Sorry for being a little busy this weekend and not keeping up. But I've read up on all the happenings and am feeling up to speed. I should be posting earlier today like I said before.

As promised @The Servant

Green Eyes near perfect, would have got it to million had I timed some notes better: [media]

[/media]
Have Slit while at it. Not any of the secret variants though, because they are ridiculous. I'm on a bleeding phone, not a tablet like most pro people on this game

Slit B run: [media]

[/media]
Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

PicaPirate said:
As promised @The Servant
Green Eyes near perfect, would have got it to million had I timed some notes better: [media]

[/media]
Have Slit while at it. Not any of the secret variants though, because they are ridiculous. I'm on a bleeding phone, not a tablet like most pro people on this game

Slit B run: [media]

[/media]
Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.
Awesome! Oh, and don't worry, I use a cellphone as well :3

The yay

Rei got to meet a new person... Honestly though I thought blitz would get mad because in his character bio

It said he hated being touched...

Bit I under estimated the Rei effect... It's just so powerful

Last edited by a moderator:
It's kinda my fault for not mentioning that it has to be someone whos older. You know since the people who tried capturing him were a lot older than Blitz. ^^"

oh i remember who your toon is now, your the dino boy

had to re-look at your bio

(OMG I JUST WORKED OUT And my arms wont stop shaking... i can barely type)

Unyielding said:
oh i remember who your toon is now, your the dino boy
had to re-look at your bio

(OMG I JUST WORKED OUT And my arms wont stop shaking... i can barely type)
I know the feeling. When I get back from martial arts and we've done a ton of punching drills, it's impossible to type correctly.

oh gosh i've been gone so long and now im just trying to understand why 6 alerts of mine instantly disappeared before i could see them 
i dont even know how i got to this chat hold on what

Why you no say hi to your protector... but you say hi to Ref... *Becomes super jealous...*

(Looks like i have to Kill somebody tonight for tainting my Kawaii Moe...)

If you guys want a battle theme for your character let me know and tell me what type so that it's easier for me to find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back