Out-of-Character Chat

No... as an Kawaii you must go to school and Get good job. So you can stay kawaii and not become a Kawaii bum...

Kawaii bum = bad 

Nekoni said:
:0!!! I have a protector!! Oh oh!
Lol you just noticed that too funny

Yes i am the protector of all that is Kawaii = )

I'm a pirate, as I have Scottish pirate ancestry, but I'm done with school xD

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

Kawaii Desu uses anger.

I don't wanna go inside that stupid building. I'm so fucking tired, I passed out last night. I don't remember anything.

Then you must work hard, the harder you work... the Less time you have to spend

You can even skip grades if you work hard enough

Note to self. DO NOT watch competitive insects fights before going to bed. Unless you want to dream about fighting against a giant hornet and a killer centipede o_0

I woke up thinking I had school, but I have a day off :D !

Such a wonderful feeling :3.

Okay Unyie, I look forward to it.

If Lennix doesn't do something by some time tomorrow, I'm going to just post with Klefa and Blake rather than combine all of my posts. 
I wish GIF images would work on signatures.

94a.gif

I thought I'd jump on the train and make a sprite for Karla.

It's my first one, so I spliced it with a couple of other images, but used the female Myrimidon from Fe6 as a base :3. So, I basically just coloured it in so it would look more like Karla x3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh it's only temporary. You didn't have school today and I did. Very much anger

OverlyIntricateLove said:

I thought I'd jump on the train and make a sprite for Karla.

It's my first one, so I spliced it with a couple of other images, but used the female Myrimidon from Fe6 as a base :3. So, I basically just coloured it in so it would look more like Karla x3.
That looks awesome! Could you do one for either Drake or Aiden? You can tell me no if you don't wanna do it.

/Sniffle

No Infinity, this is a loving environment, not a hating one ;(. 
Also, Archdemon, I will, if there are fire emblem sprites that look like them xD .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back