Out Of Character Chat

Sunstone said:
(I know this is going to sound super coincidental and kinda cheap but I would like a way to have these characters meet before the games)
Sunstone gets up, ignoring his dice and other items. He runs to the nearest coffee shop and bursts through the doors. He sits down on the barstool and then asks wren for a cup of coffee, exclaiming "I'm dreaming right?", if I'm not dreaming then you can just kill me now.
Wren just left the coffee shop, and, well, he wouldn't know her name. Plus, you said his name was Oak, not your username.

Well all I can say looking at this RP is that this is what tends to happen when revolutions happen to take out a dictatorship, it all becomes another dictatorship and retribution falls upon the former dictators. And in this world this would totally be that retribution. It's a nice idea but I feel as if it would never happen in the real Hunger Games universe, nice what-if scenario though!

[QUOTE="The Omen of Death]Well all I can say looking at this RP is that this is what tends to happen when revolutions happen to take out a dictatorship, it all becomes another dictatorship and retribution falls upon the former dictators. And in this world this would totally be that retribution. It's a nice idea but I feel as if it would never happen in the real Hunger Games universe, nice what-if scenario though!

[/QUOTE]
Well,unless they canceled their plans,it did happen. Katniss and company voted for another Hunger Games.

[QUOTE="7 Tales]Oh, footing as in boxing and such. Do you want me to update that or?

[/QUOTE]
Yes

Meh, well I interpreted the original ending as that

Katniss shot Coin partly for Prim but partly as well because in her heart she wanted the games to end completely.

[QUOTE="The Omen of Death]
Meh, well I interpreted the original ending as that

Katniss shot Coin partly for Prim but partly as well because in her heart she wanted the games to end completely.

In my opinion,she did it out of simple revenge. But your interpretation could be true.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunstone said:
Oak responds, "oh yeah right they aren't going to make you work, even if they do you don't have to show up, as for how we get there I have a way." He runs outside and walks next door to the convention center, which has been deserted. He motions for the others to come. And then gets in his Normal looking white van. (Of all the vehicles you drive a can oak? That's not at all sketchy.)
Rule #2. You broke it.

Sunstone said:
I feel like godmodding for having a helicopter but I have been working on it for years.
How...rich is your character? I feel like the materials to build a helicopter would be expensive as fuck since the capitol has been going through some hard times. Some producers might even deny them the right to buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back