Out Of Character Chat

Sunstone said:
oh :P I really wanted to join but if my character doesnt suit you im sorry.
What about you editing it to your liking? I bet I can do better in the actual roleplay
Morale isn't a skill, and critical thinking is pretty iffy too, unless you explain how they are skills. And if there's a disease so bad in district 3 that people are moving to the Capitol to escape it, what's to stop it spreading to the other districts? So I'll have to say no on that.

Minor details: You used first person in your backstory, and capitalization.

I'm really sorry for being horrible, I'm just not that good with characters that I haven't pre-made

I'm done. I've tried again, I'm staying determined. I'm also not as experienced as everyone here, but I have to start somewhere and starting in the middle is best for me, I like being corrected but sorry if it's wasting your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunstone said:
If they were looking for an assistant, why would they go to the orphanage and chose a four year old to assist them?

I tried to move your image to your new CS from your old CS and accidentally messed it up.

@7 Tales In your dislikes, you put 'dailture'. Did you mean something else? And, are the GCSE's a college test, or what?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="S n o w]
Accepted.

[/QUOTE]
DEAR GOD FINALLY PRAISE THE FRICKING LORD ! Sorry for shouting... You just got to stay determined

[QUOTE="7 Tales]Oh shit. Sorry.

[/QUOTE]
As a weakness, what do you mean by 'footing'?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back