Out Of Character Chat

LegoLad659 said:
@Some_Bloke I'm tempted to have Sans use his shortcuts to get them out of this situation. Is this alright or should I hold off on that?
Bloke, I need an answer to this question before I can post. If Sans is gonna use a shortcut, it'd be now.

LegoLad659 said:
Bloke, I need an answer to this question before I can post. If Sans is gonna use a shortcut, it'd be now.
It depends just where he'd be bringing himself and Mack with the shortcut.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]It depends just where he'd be bringing himself and Mack with the shortcut.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah. Any SHIELD guys that are there. He wouldn't leave them behind.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]It's just Mack and Daisy in China.

[/QUOTE]
Is Daisy in the same room or elsewhere? If it's the latter Sans'll just take Mack.

@Some_Bloke Uh... Thanks for answering my question or allowing me to post or anything actually reasonable like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
LegoLad659 said:
Is Daisy in the same room or elsewhere? If it's the latter Sans'll just take Mack.
She's outside.

LegoLad659 said:
@Some_Bloke Uh... Thanks for answering my question or allowing me to post or anything actually reasonable like that.
I missed your follow-up question somehow, I'll go back and delete my last post.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]She's outside.
I missed your follow-up question somehow, I'll go back and delete my last post.

[/QUOTE]
Okay... But I still don't see how you felt the need to make a post when I hadn't yet.

LegoLad659 said:
Okay... But I still don't see how you felt the need to make a post when I hadn't yet.
I was trying to wrap up the arc so I could finally finish arc two properly. Sorry for rushing things.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]I was trying to wrap up the arc so I could finally finish arc two properly. Sorry for rushing things.

[/QUOTE]
Eh. It's alright. I was just kinda caught off-guard with it, and the fact that you left immediately after posting didn't help anything :/

Assailant said:
*points to @theManCalledSting*
Yes, exactly xD

@theManCalledSting You planning on responding soon? Cause stuff's happening for me.

Will be Busy on September 9

2fb92482fd5faf0662992d8c9fa70342342b3e42.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back