✘Out of Character Chat✘

It's all good lil homie, I'm probably gonna pass out too. And I guess we'll see what happens! I'm not really a fan of 'shipping' until usually half-way through an RP, but they do seem like friendship material for sure. It's kind of hard for Tommy to seal the deal with those kind of things also, even though he's not bad at breaking the ice.

I change my mind Jack and Emma. Those two has some thing going on. I would say Ella but Ella has never met Jack that well. Maybe if he did tryout for the football team and pass.

But Emma and Jack has some thing. Don't you see what I mean. Jack needs a boost in character. Now it isn't just jack Emma and Ella need a boost as well.

Sorry that I talk about Jack. I like reading role plays, but some times a character that has good story, but isn't a big in the story.

@Keira Winston - Well my character, lone coyote's characters, and Taelore Keyana's character are all in Starbucks while Tommy and Willow are heading to the beach for the bonfire, John seems to have sent his character back to the university. As for the others I'm not sure about but I can read their posts and see what they were up to ok! :)

I have no idea yet, I'm still reading the posts I'd missed yesterday when I was out running a few errands. But I should be able to tell you in a few minutes!

Well from what I've read my guess is that school is over or everyone is ditching, so I'd say the time of day is early in the evening sometime before or after sunset.

Well, can't wait for them to get kicked outta college. Make better life choices people! College is your future /).-

Lol jk. I'll find a way to hop in. Maybe Lundon ditched to the mall or something I'm not sure. I'm trying to lace her back in with Ella

First off, the rp was moving extremely quick. If someone left for a few hours, they would've missed like ten pages. Gradually, people could not keep up. I'm not sure if this rp is moving slower, people left, or people are busy. As one of the GM, I tried to keep up. I know everyone tried their hardest to keep up, but I don't think everyone could keep up.

I'm pretty sure @Amanda Cromwell could agree

As far as I'm tracking, the timelines are still together in a sense. Whenever I would fall behind, I would just time skip to get with everyone else. As of right now, I'm not going to post until everyone is caught up though, since my timeline is a tad bit ahead of everyone else's. It's an easy fix, and really shouldn't dictate wether or not to quit an RP. But I understand if the whole thing is feeling bland though, it's reeaallyyyy hard to make 'school RP's' interesting for everyone. I highly recommend someone GM'ing the plot for future reference, since everyone started splitting to do their own thing around page 2-3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back