✘Out of Character Chat✘

We should do a reboot, meaning new characters and new rules keeping it easy for everyone to keep up and stay together. Sort of like people that ditch class get detention. And there should be a time for when every one gets on and off. Classes should have every one in it. Those who are aren't in the rp can be claimed as sick.

No because it's the first day at of school anyways so it downs matter but once it's Monday everything changes

I am impressed though, almost 500 posts in like 2 days haha. Tbh, a reboot shouldn't be necessary, since it's still on the first day... And you don't get detention in a university :/ Tbh, you can skip class all you want, as long as you turn in your work. Since you're paying for the classes regardless.

I know that but it would keep every one together plus after every one split it got a bit boring. New characters would be a nice touch

Keep every thing but have in the rp called "RP Reboot" Every post after the reboot post would be the new story. New characters just edit the rules.

Well in my other rp Southside College it surprisingly went up to 102 pages and what we did was just keep on moving on with the polt and time skips that's all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back