• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

When should Violet's group escape?

• Right before Vermilion, Revi, and Lexi leave?

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • While Vermilion, Revi, and Lexi are gone?

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Right after Vermilion, Revi, and Lexi get back from their trip?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
After the fighting tournament took place and Vermillon had come back with his report, Dr. Helen was on edge. The construction taking place definitely wasn't helping and she now felt the need to be cautious of some of her subordinates. The main event of the fight hadn't turned out like others would have thought with one of the Chaser getting killed and the other having been the reason for it. Within the tournaments, it was only natural that the experiments or Chasers would die, but for a Chaser to stand up for an experiment and things to turn out how they had. It had caused a lot of chaos within the facility that Helen had to settle out. Kane was put on suspension due to the death of Ari who had been one of the top chasers and the fights had been ended short as the doctors tried to save Ari. Kane, however, gained favor with the other experiments within the facility and things were going as he had hoped besides having been suspended. Now Violet's group have moved up their plan of escape in order to gain their freedom and escape the pain they have endured so far.

Texangamer Texangamer Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Helen
Helen sat in her office mulling over things, the report from Vermillion had been less than settling but the fact that one of the head chasers had been killed due to another head chaser was even more bothersome. She groaned rubbing her temples as her headache grew worse, her phone began to ring. The caller id made her want to run away from it, she inhaled before answering the phone. "Hello, Director..." "Don't hello me Miss Clarefree! You know I vouched for you on giving you your own building for experiments and now i've gotten reports from some of those experiments trying to escape not to mention a top Chaser getting killed! Do you know how hard it is for me to try and explain things when your lower-ranking scientist complain about such things? I thought by giving you this building you would make great advancements and in the end, bring us in more profits but from i can tell your just like all the other average scientist that we have hired." Helen swallowed thickly before trying to speak, "Director these are all just minor setbacks, we have made some major improvements i can assure you of that. After all even though we did lose a Head Chaser it was an experiment who killed that chaser. That should tell you that our experiments are of a higher quality than most." The man fell silent for a bit, "I suppose so but still losing a Head Chaser is a big deal who was the experiment that killed our head chaser and what group where they in. Perhaps this group will be ready to be sold." Helen bit her lip unsure about some of the one in that group, "Well sir it was one from the VM-2332 group, as you may know, while some of those experiments are very good indeed others are in need of improvements." The man fell silent, "VM-2332, isn't that the group with two of your daughters, the blind one and the pretty one? I know for sure that the pretty one would fetch us a good price for her beauty alone. Now as for the blind girl we could perhaps make her a nice little side offer to go along with her sister or one of the other experiments. As for the others, we could probably get decent prices for them as well and..." "W-wait a minute sir i dont think they are ready to be sold just yet. Also I thought you were wanting to sale them as a whole group?" There was silence over the phone for a bit until he spoke again, "Are you not ready to send your daughters off? You know this is the exact reason i told you making experiments from your dna was a bad idea because you would get attached to them." "No sir that is not the issue, its just i want these experiments to be fully done before sending them out to anyone." "Ah i see, well if you don't believe that they are ready then we will wait but what of the one who killed the Head Chaser? Would we be able to sell it off? I have already had a few offers for it." Helen chewed on her lip some more before sighing, "Yes selling him off should be fine. When would you like us to transport him to your office?" "In two days, thank you Miss Clarefree, remember i hate those who fail me." Helen hung up the phone and groaned, she wasn't even sure if Kiono was ready to be sold off. That experiment was rather rageful and she wasn't sure if it was just the way he was or if it was the lion DNA. She pressed the intercom button, "This is Dr. Clarefree speaking, I would like to see Vermillion, Revi, and Lexi in my office! This is a matter that needs to be discussed pronto. Thank you." She let go of the button and sighed thinking of a couple of other experiments to send along with Kiono as a peace offering.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf If you are going to bring Revi in again))
Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Serena
Serena sat in her cage, ever since the fights the experiments hadn't been touched much. They were still checked upon and tested for different things but none of them had been put in fights lately. Derek and Riley still hadn't returned from whatever mission they had been sent to but she had heard from Terrance that they were supposed to be getting back here soon. The fact that they hadn't been sent into any mock fights though made her feel unsettled like something was going to happen to their little group. She glanced over to Kiono, he had been punished for killing the head chaser and was still pretty beat up looking. "How are you feeling Kiono?" He glanced over at her, "None of your business..." She frowned a bit, "Look im sorry they treated you that way but you did kill a head chaser..." Kiono was now glaring at Serena, "Yeah well thats what happens when you fight and let you, damn guard, down. She didnt deserves to live anyways she had plans to kill Violet and i promised to keep her safe at least." Serena nodded, "Yeah i know...i'm glad they didn't kill you though." She said with a soft smile at him. He was harsh around the edges but he was trustworthy.

Derek
Derek held Riley close to his body doing his best to keep her warm, they had been sent out of this damn mission because the actual chasers didn't want to handle it. It had been raining straight for two days and nights now and they were both soaked and cold. They had the papers they were to deliver in a sealed case, but he wanted to do nothing more than open it and burn them for a fire. He was worried about Riley catching a cold at this point and unconcerned about himself. He pulled a snack bar out and unwrapped it before taking a bite, they had been ditched by the other experiment they had been sent with and the man was supposed to be the main key of getting into the place, to begin with. He sighed, "I hate that place and those people...i'll be glad once we are free from them all." He muttered wondering when Riley would wake up but not wanting to disturb her as she slept.
(( Texangamer Texangamer hope you dont mind :D if you want i can change it ))

Brianna

Bri just woke up as she just rubbed her eyes as she didn't know where her sister though she did hear her voice she just held onto her mom's glasses she bites her lip as she just wanted to get out of here she was always scared since she can't a thing she doesn't know what's happening she felt tears coming down her face she didn't know why she was crying. Bri just was trying to feel for her sister though she did bump into the wall" ow" she said as she rubbed her face with her hand she just pouts holding onto her legs she did felt lonely but it was okay she was scared what the next experiment would be next what can they do worse than losing her eyesight. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Riley

Riley was cold as she sneezed as she looked at Derek" are we almost there I'm cold and tired" she said she was laying down on his lap as she was shivering trying to get warm with Derek's warmth" why did the person who was with us leave us" she said shivering she was really cold she didn't want to get sick but she had been sneezing and coughing all she wanted to do is play but she can't. Riley just wanted to be free so she can be with Derek and play with him" do we have to get back" she says as she was coughing she just looked around she just yawned a little she did just woke up from her nap the others experiments were kind to her like Serena and Derek.​

Dorian sat up cracking his neck "the least they could have done is give me a bed..." yawning as he ruffled his hair. "Serena! You alive over there? You arent still mad that I had to kill him are you?" Dorian had been pitted against Toshi and ended up winning by tearing his head off after removing both his arms and one leg. It was a bloody and brutal display. "It isnt as if I wanted to, the way he was it was either kill or die"

-----------
Revi pulled the bed sheets up blushing as rubbed her new pets head, for a day, having won their little fight. "Have fun love?" Leaning over and kissing her, she was still under her more aggressive and lewd personality and had decided to take her back to her room for some one on one training.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Last edited:
Serena
Serena looked around before her eyes landed on Dorian, part of her wanted to hate him and the other half understood. Toshi had gone berserk and they wouldn't let her go in to try and calm him down, hell she hadn't even been sure she would have been able too and that made her hate herself more than anything. She stayed silent for a while before finally answering, "It...is fine...To him, i was probably just a slight replacement for her last wife..." The words about strangled her as she spoke them it hurt saying what she had always thought in the back of her mind. Even though her feeling for him had been true she had never been able to shake off the feeling that she had simply been a replacement. She turned her attention to her little sister who had seemed to find the wall of their cage, "Hey Bri im over here, you okay?" She whispered moving over to her sister and ruffling her hair a bit, "Is your boyfriend going to come here today and play with you?" She asked with a small grin, though Serena didn't like the idea of her little sister liking a chaser the young man seemed rather different from the other chasers.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Texangamer Texangamer

Derek
Derek gave her a soft yet sad smile, "We should be there in about an hour more of walking. If you want i can carry you the rest of the way. Once we drop this off we will meet those people back and tell them about the other guy running off. They will probably send someone after him if they haven't already, i wouldn't be surprised if they put trackers on us before we left." He knew she was tired and beyond exhausted because he felt the same way. However, he was older and he didn't mind taking on the burden so Riley could rest. "Once this is done while we are at this place i'll see if i cant snag us some actual food and dry clothes..."
Texangamer Texangamer

Lexi
Lexi groaned slightly before blinking a few times, "I think I can always have fun if it's with you." She said with a grin before yawning a couple of times. She enjoyed her time spent with Revi but it seemed they were being summoned as she heard her mothers voice over the intercoms summoning not only her but Revi and Vermilion. "I wonder what is so important that my mom needs all three of us?" Since the death of one of the head chasers Lexi had been made the new one to replace Ari. It was sudden and part of her wanted to be happy the other half was mad because it hadn't been done due to her skill.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf mentioned Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Serena
Serena looked around before her eyes landed on Dorian, part of her wanted to hate him and the other half understood. Toshi had gone berserk and they wouldn't let her go in to try and calm him down, hell she hadn't even been sure she would have been able too and that made her hate herself more than anything. She stayed silent for a while before finally answering, "It...is fine...To him, i was probably just a slight replacement for her last wife..." The words about strangled her as she spoke them it hurt saying what she had always thought in the back of her mind. Even though her feeling for him had been true she had never been able to shake off the feeling that she had simply been a replacement. She turned her attention to her little sister who had seemed to find the wall of their cage, "Hey Bri im over here, you okay?" She whispered moving over to her sister and ruffling her hair a bit, "Is your boyfriend going to come here today and play with you?" She asked with a small grin, though Serena didn't like the idea of her little sister liking a chaser the young man seemed rather different from the other chasers.

Derek
Derek gave her a soft yet sad smile, "We should be there in about an hour more of walking. If you want i can carry you the rest of the way. Once we drop this off we will meet those people back and tell them about the other guy running off. They will probably send someone after him if they haven't already, i wouldn't be surprised if they put trackers on us before we left." He knew she was tired and beyond exhausted because he felt the same way. However, he was older and he didn't mind taking on the burden so Riley could rest. "Once this is done while we are at this place i'll see if i cant snag us some actual food and dry clothes..."
Texangamer Texangamer

Lexi
Lexi groaned slightly before blinking a few times, "I think I can always have fun if it's with you." She said with a grin before yawning a couple of times. She enjoyed her time spent with Revi but it seemed they were being summoned as she heard her mothers voice over the intercoms summoning not only her but Revi and Vermilion. "I wonder what is so important that my mom needs all three of us?" Since the death of one of the head chasers Lexi had been made the new one to replace Ari. It was sudden and part of her wanted to be happy the other half was mad because it hadn't been done due to her skill.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf mentioned Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine
Dorian lifted himself off the ground, walking over to Serena he placed a hand on her shoulder "if it helps.....you can cry....hit me or even hate me...I saw how you looked at him...." removing his hand as a few strands of hair fell over his face. Dorian couldn't help but feel bad about what he was forced to do. Clenching his fists he turned to go back to his corner of the room "Serena.....I dont want to agree with you on that but I believe that you are right...in saying that you were a replacement...if someone truly loves another then they shouldn't be played with like a toy..." looking back and seeing Bri walk in he put on a smile. "Well if it isnt little Bri, you've gotten quite large!" Laughing as he waved to the two of them.

---------

"Stay calm, I'm sure it isnt anything too bad" laughing as she rolled over nipping at Lexi's neck. "You learning when to channel all that rage of yours is important, otherwise you could quite literally lose your head.....and you wouldn't want to make me cry would you?" Licking her neck as she pinned Lexi's arms above her head. A crazed look in Revi's eyes, just before she calmed down and briefly kissed her.
Rolling off the bed and onto her feet Revi stretched out before getting dressed, her cheeks turning bright red as she zipped her jacket up. "D-Did...we....special training...? Oh no what did I do now..." looking back at Lexi before sinking down into a crouching position and hiding inside her hoody. "We did stuff! I know I like you a lot but...this is so embarrassing, oh no your mom....will she hate me? She wont separate us will she? Is that what the meeting is about? No it couldn't be....she asked Vermillionto be there as well..." Revi growing more and more frantic as she asked each question, starting to tear up and breath heavier, Revi was about to start crying.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Raptor Raptor
Texangamer Texangamer

Serena
Serena sighed softly as he walked over towards her and rested a hand on her shoulder. It should have bothered her but it didn't, in fact his words seemed to soothe her a bit. Since the fight they had simply been tossed in a large dimly lit room with bars on all windows and doors. It didn't really bother her much besides the fact that they would toss new or different experiments in with them that sometimes didn't get along with her people. "I won't hate you for wanting to live and I won't hit you for it either. As for crying..." she gave a slightly harsh laugh, "I'm not even sure if I can cry anymore..." It wasn't like she could hate Dorian even if she had wanted to, he had been made to face so much just as Toshi had if not more. And yet he never turned wild like Toshi, he regretted killing while Toshi had seemed to bask in it. Or at least that was how he always acted around them, he was somewhat new to their group but Serena had known about him long since. Her mother had, had some fun putting her against him in a fight and sad to say Serena had lost big time.

Lexi
Lexi smiled enjoying the attention from Revi but soon Revi's soft side came to surface and she began to panic as per usual. She put her clothes on fully and ran her fingers through her hair, "Calm down my sweet, my mother doesn't bother I'm my love life. Let's go head to her office and as for Vermilion. Well he shouldn't pay us much attention." She said walking towards her and placing a soft kiss on the panicked girls forehead. She sighed slightly before pulling the frantic girl up to walk alongside her, "It's probably some important mission considering the three of us are being called in. Either that or a traitor has been found within our midst and needs to be taken care of."
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Brianna

Bri felt her sister as she got her hair ruffled she just giggled she didn't like being blind she forgot what her big sister looked like. She sighed she held her glasses her mom gave her but she was afraid to use them, they might be listening so she held onto them instead. She heard someone calling her name and she didn't know who he was, " who?" she said as she looked around. Bri just held onto her knees she was afraid she didn't like meeting other people she couldn't see. "Geez he's not my boyfriend he's just a friend he helps me relearn how to fight plus I already saw him today." she said, she didn't know who her sister was talking to. She couldn't recognize the voice she but could feel the emotions around the room and her sister not liking Terrance she didn't understand why she wanted to ask but she was afraid to. Bri just looked up as she pretends to be drawing a cake with some candles all she wanted for her birthday was to be free from this place and to have cake no one cared for anybody here not even her mother even though it hurt her Bri just started to hum a little as she was drawing the cake with a stick she stole " happy birthday to me" she mumbled to herself while looking a bit sad.

Riley

Riley just looked at him" ug more walking it's cold and i'm tired of walking big brother" she said as she just pouted" and I'm hungry" she says to him as she didn't want to continue to walk as she heard what he was saying" can you carry me Derek Please" she asked as she looked at Derek she just wanted to be free and play. Riley just heard her stomach growling she felt hungry cold and tired at the same time she didn't want to walk anymore she just wanted to sleep and having Derek to carry her she didn't understand why the guy left them she didn't want the mission to fail and for her to get hurt like last time she just got a little bit scared but she calmed down a bit.​

Last edited:
Serena
Serena sighed softly as he walked over towards her and rested a hand on her shoulder. It should have bothered her but it didn't, in fact his words seemed to soothe her a bit. Since the fight they had simply been tossed in a large dimly lit room with bars on all windows and doors. It didn't really bother her much besides the fact that they would toss new or different experiments in with them that sometimes didn't get along with her people. "I won't hate you for wanting to live and I won't hit you for it either. As for crying..." she gave a slightly harsh laugh, "I'm not even sure if I can cry anymore..." It wasn't like she could hate Dorian even if she had wanted to, he had been made to face so much just as Toshi had if not more. And yet he never turned wild like Toshi, he regretted killing while Toshi had seemed to bask in it. Or at least that was how he always acted around them, he was somewhat new to their group but Serena had known about him long since. Her mother had, had some fun putting her against him in a fight and sad to say Serena had lost big time.

Lexi
Lexi smiled enjoying the attention from Revi but soon Revi's soft side came to surface and she began to panic as per usual. She put her clothes on fully and ran her fingers through her hair, "Calm down my sweet, my mother doesn't bother I'm my love life. Let's go head to her office and as for Vermilion. Well he shouldn't pay us much attention." She said walking towards her and placing a soft kiss on the panicked girls forehead. She sighed slightly before pulling the frantic girl up to walk alongside her, "It's probably some important mission considering the three of us are being called in. Either that or a traitor has been found within our midst and needs to be taken care of."
Brianna

Bri felt her sister as she got her hair ruffled she just giggled she didn't like being blind she forgot what her big sister looked like. She sighed she held her glasses her mom gave her but she was afraid to use them, they might be listening so she held onto them instead. She heard someone calling her name and she didn't know who he was, " who?" she said as she looked around. Bri just held onto her knees she was afraid she didn't like meeting other people she couldn't see. "Geez he's not my boyfriend he's just a friend he helps me relearn how to fight plus I already saw him today." she said, she didn't know who her sister was talking to. She couldn't recognize the voice she but could feel the emotions around the room and her sister not liking Terrance she didn't understand why she wanted to ask but she was afraid to. Bri just looked up as she pretends to be drawing a cake with some candles all she wanted for her birthday was to be free from this place and to have cake no one cared for anybody here not even her mother even though it hurt her Bri just started to hum a little as she was drawing the cake with a stick she stole " happy birthday to me" she mumbled to herself while looking a bit sad.

Riley

Riley just looked at him" ug more walking it's cold and i'm tired of walking big brother" she said as she just pouted" and I'm hungry" she says to him as she didn't want to continue to walk as she heard what he was saying" can you carry me Derek Please" she asked as she looked at Derek she just wanted to be free and play. Riley just heard her stomach growling she felt hungry cold and tired at the same time she didn't want to walk anymore she just wanted to sleep and having Derek to carry her she didn't understand why the guy left them she didn't want the mission to fail and for her to get hurt like last time she just got a little bit scared but she calmed down a bit.​
"What? Your birthday! We should really have a celebration! I kinda feel bad that I didnt know otherwise I could have gotten you a little something" Dorian told Bri as he relaxed after Serena spoke to him "I'm glad you arent mad....hey Serena, if you ever do cry.....I'll be sure to wipe those tears away for you okay?" Placing his hand on hers before using his tail to poke Bri's cheek, then her arm pit in an attempt to make her laugh "Toshiro wasn't all bad, if they had picked anyone else I wouldn't of......it was merciful right? Killing him and ending his suffering in this hell hole?"

---------

Revi's tears slowed as she felt Lexi's fingers go through her hair, her cheeks turning pink as Lexis lips pressed to her forehead "you are probably right, I want your mom to see that you arent just some little savage daughter...and to not hate me" wiping her eyes as she rest her head on Lexi's shoulder and headed down the hall, her arm looped around Lexi's "hey Lexi promise me something, dont ever leave me....please"

It wasn’t long after Brie started humming when Violet was escorted in looking even more exhausted than she did after the fight. The moment she was locked in the silver haired girl exhaustedly fell to her knees and let her lifelike prosthetic wings droop lazily behind her. She was clutching the stuffed shark that Raven had gifted her in her right hand as her left was massaging her right shoulder. They had continued her rehabilitation for the the wings after she had returned and it continued until she was exhausted and sore all over.

The clanking of metal on metal and a knock o. her door signaled Vermilion’s arrival to Dr. Clarefree. And it wasn’t until a few seconds later that his armored figure came through the door. “Pardon the intrusion doctor, but I heard you required my presence?”

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising mentioned: Raven( Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf ), Brie( Texangamer Texangamer )

Brianna

Bri just shrugged" who cares if it's my birthday no one cares except Serena and Violet I don't need to celebrate my birthday besides I never celebrated my birthday so who cares," she says as she just looked a bit sad as she just drew on the ground pretending it was cake her stomach growled she was hungry she hadn't eaten anything since yesterday. Bri just held onto her stuffed penguin as he felt Dorian trying to tickle her as she couldn't help it but laugh she hasn't laughed like this in a long time" haha it tickles it tickles" she says" save me Serena" she says trying to reach out to her big sister she just laughed as she was trying to escape from her Dorian but he was tickling her all over she couldn't help it but laugh.​

It wasn’t long after Brie started humming when Violet was escorted in looking even more exhausted than she did after the fight. The moment she was locked in the silver haired girl exhaustedly fell to her knees and let her lifelike prosthetic wings droop lazily behind her. She was clutching the stuffed shark that Raven had gifted her in her right hand as her left was massaging her right shoulder. They had continued her rehabilitation for the the wings after she had returned and it continued until she was exhausted and sore all over.

The clanking of metal on metal and a knock o. her door signaled Vermilion’s arrival to Dr. Clarefree. And it wasn’t until a few seconds later that his armored figure came through the door. “Pardon the intrusion doctor, but I heard you required my presence?”

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising mentioned: Raven( Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf ), Brie( Texangamer Texangamer )
Raven walked in, pushing her glasses up as she approached Violet "how are the wings my dear?" Pulling a chair out for herself and Violet to sit on. Opening Violets chart and reading through it to see how her therapy was going. "They really shouldn't have had you fighting....the surgery was done recently" cracking her neck as she set eh chart down in her lap. "I need you to come to my lab so I can have a better look at you, plus you need rest"

Helen
Helen smiled as Vermilion walked in, "You always show up even before my daughter, I must say you are very diligent. Anyways we have to wait for Revi and Lexi to arrive as well. It's by far easier to tell you all at once even though I know you prefer to work alone. I need this to go as smoothe as possible and I have a side mission for you. The information is in this envelope as per usual you should know what to do with it. After your last report I need to find out who I can trust and who I can't...." The envelope contained information on the very people she was sending them to along with a few of the other top dogs at the lab they were going to. Director Jenso's name was marked in red along with a few of the people who worked close to him. She knew Vermilion would figure out if these people were a threat or just a slight irritation. "As usual if you do find out anything you are free to act as you see fit as long as nothing ends up tracing back to me."

Serena
Serena was surprised at his words of promising to wipe away her tears. Her eyes darted to his hand on hers and she pulled it away gently. She wasn't sure if he was just being nice or if there was more to it but she wasn't ready for any relationship just yet. Even if she had just been a replacement she had truly loved Toshi. "Thanks..." She whispered with a soft blush, soon Bri was laughing up a storm from Dorian tickling her. She moved over gently pulling Bri away from his tail and lifting her up, "There now you're safe!!!" Bri was pretty light and picking her up was like lifting up a light sack of stuff. "Happy birthday little sis, if you are lucky Derek and Riley will be back by today. I sure hope so I'm worried about the two of them. But enough of that, your man should come get you and get you some cake." As if on cue the silver haired boy walked in and the smell of sweetness filled the air. "Did someone say cake?" He said with a cheeky grin and a slight blush. "I..uh can't guarantee that it's the best but I did try...so uh...happy birthday Bri..." Serena smiled softly setting Bri to the floor once again but being sure to block Dorian in case he tried tickling Bri again.

Derek
Derek paused before shoving the rest of the bar into Riley's mouth. "I've got one more left and it's all yours. But first let's get a move on it." He shifted a bit before crouching down, "Climb on my back and try to get some sleep I can't say how comfortable you'll be but..." The sooner they got this done the sooner he could get back to Violet and Serena to inform them of what he had found before they have left.
Texangamer Texangamer

Lexi
Lexi smirked, "Last I knew you kind of liked me being a bit savage. Also why would you think that I'd leave you." She opened a door and then turned getting looks from a few of the other chasers. It wasn't anything new for Lexi to be seen with a male or female walking arm and arm with her but this was different. Somehow this just felt right, like a part of Lexi had settled in place all thanks to Revi being with her. Soon they arrived at her mom's office and she stopped taking a couple of breathes, "Is it bad I'm a bit nervous...I haven't seen or talked to her since that little incident." She said running a hand through her hair.

(Sorry it took me so long guys also I probably won't be able to respond again until later tomorrow night because I have to do monthly shopping with my mother-in-law))

Brie
1564974885759.png
Brie just laughed a little as she just got saved by her big sister her sister picked her up as she giggled she was light she just giggled she doesn't eat much even though her sister and her friend makes her she don't have the energy to she tries not to show it but after she lost her eyesight she sometimes cries in her sleep brie just heard the voice of Terrance. Brie smiled a little" you made a cake for me Terra" she asked" what does the cake look like" she asked while she was holding onto her big sister even though she has the glasses she doesn't wear them she hated to wear them she looked like an idot and her mom might be listening so she don't wear them" thank you Terra" she say happily

Riley

Riley just slept on Derek as she they dropped of the paper and went back to the scary place she was pretty sleepy she just rubbed her eyes she just open her eyes as she looked around" big brother are we there yet" she said sleepily as she didn't know where exactly where she was she was half asleep half awake she loved Derek and the others.​

Last edited:
Helen
Helen smiled as Vermilion walked in, "You always show up even before my daughter, I must say you are very diligent. Anyways we have to wait for Revi and Lexi to arrive as well. It's by far easier to tell you all at once even though I know you prefer to work alone. I need this to go as smoothe as possible and I have a side mission for you. The information is in this envelope as per usual you should know what to do with it. After your last report I need to find out who I can trust and who I can't...." The envelope contained information on the very people she was sending them to along with a few of the other top dogs at the lab they were going to. Director Jenso's name was marked in red along with a few of the people who worked close to him. She knew Vermilion would figure out if these people were a threat or just a slight irritation. "As usual if you do find out anything you are free to act as you see fit as long as nothing ends up tracing back to me."

Serena
Serena was surprised at his words of promising to wipe away her tears. Her eyes darted to his hand on hers and she pulled it away gently. She wasn't sure if he was just being nice or if there was more to it but she wasn't ready for any relationship just yet. Even if she had just been a replacement she had truly loved Toshi. "Thanks..." She whispered with a soft blush, soon Bri was laughing up a storm from Dorian tickling her. She moved over gently pulling Bri away from his tail and lifting her up, "There now you're safe!!!" Bri was pretty light and picking her up was like lifting up a light sack of stuff. "Happy birthday little sis, if you are lucky Derek and Riley will be back by today. I sure hope so I'm worried about the two of them. But enough of that, your man should come get you and get you some cake." As if on cue the silver haired boy walked in and the smell of sweetness filled the air. "Did someone say cake?" He said with a cheeky grin and a slight blush. "I..uh can't guarantee that it's the best but I did try...so uh...happy birthday Bri..." Serena smiled softly setting Bri to the floor once again but being sure to block Dorian in case he tried tickling Bri again.

Derek
Derek paused before shoving the rest of the bar into Riley's mouth. "I've got one more left and it's all yours. But first let's get a move on it." He shifted a bit before crouching down, "Climb on my back and try to get some sleep I can't say how comfortable you'll be but..." The sooner they got this done the sooner he could get back to Violet and Serena to inform them of what he had found before they have left.
Texangamer Texangamer

Lexi
Lexi smirked, "Last I knew you kind of liked me being a bit savage. Also why would you think that I'd leave you." She opened a door and then turned getting looks from a few of the other chasers. It wasn't anything new for Lexi to be seen with a male or female walking arm and arm with her but this was different. Somehow this just felt right, like a part of Lexi had settled in place all thanks to Revi being with her. Soon they arrived at her mom's office and she stopped taking a couple of breathes, "Is it bad I'm a bit nervous...I haven't seen or talked to her since that little incident." She said running a hand through her hair.

(Sorry it took me so long guys also I probably won't be able to respond again until later tomorrow night because I have to do monthly shopping with my mother-in-law))
Helen

Serena

Derek
Texangamer Texangamer

Lexi

Brie
View attachment 611366
Brie just laughed a little as she just got saved by her big sister her sister picked her up as she giggled she was light she just giggled she doesn't eat much even though her sister and her friend makes her she don't have the energy to she tries not to show it but after she lost her eyesight she sometimes cries in her sleep brie just heard the voice of Terrance. Brie smiled a little" you made a cake for me Terra" she asked" what does the cake look like" she asked while she was holding onto her big sister even though she has the glasses she doesn't wear them she hated to wear them she looked like an idot and her mom might be listening so she don't wear them" thank you Terra" she say happily

Riley

Riley just slept on Derek as she they dropped of the paper and went back to the scary place she was pretty sleepy she just rubbed her eyes she just open her eyes as she looked around" big brother are we there yet" she said sleepily as she didn't know where exactly where she was she was half asleep half awake she loved Derek and the others.​
"Argh!" Dorian roared as he turned around to face Bri, Serena and Terrance. Lifting his tail up and pointing it at Bri then to Serena "You've betrayed me! How could you take away my prey, I was about to finish her off before I ate her!" Dorian using a slightly high pitched voice as he grew closer to the two of them. "I see I'll have to defeat your champion first before I can eat the princess! Take this! And this!" He roared, putting on a little show as he poked Serena's arm pit with his tail. "I'll devour you all!" Trying to hold back laughing, usually Dorian seemed so calm and laid back, but it was Brie's birthday. "Hand over the cake and I shall stop my mighty assault!" He warned as he kept poking Serna with his tail.

---------

Revi looked down as they walked, poking her pointer fingers together "I...do like it when you are savage and....because of your mom...also why are they looking at us like that?!?!?" Revi stuck her head back out of the office door "stop looking at her like that or I'll use your eyes in my next martini!!!!" Panting heavily as she looked back to Lexi, surprised by her question "hm....to me it seems odd that you are nervous at all, but I guess it is for the best. It means you are maturing, plus it is really cute seeing you like this" hugging lexi's arm tightly to her chest, blushing as she leaned up kissing her cheek "I'm the one who should be nervous though silly, your mom is about to find out we are together!"

Serena
Serena wasn't prepared for him to start tickling her, she tried to dodge his tail but it was hard while still trying to keep Bri out of his reach. She did her best to block the tail however she really wasn't all that ticklish. She moved to grab his tail gently before moving closer to him... "You shall never have the cake!!!" She said laughing softly as he kept trying to tickle her. "There is only one way to defeat a tickle monster and that is by tickling it back!!!" She was finally close enough and reached out to try and tickle him with her hands if that didn't work her next move was to use her wings! She held a mischievous look in her eyes, victory would be hers this time.

Terrance
Terrance chuckled slightly as the two of them began to play fight, he was glad that Bri had people around her to lighten the mood up. He turned his attention to Bri though, "It's a..uh..simple cake. I didn't know what your favorite flavor was so i just made a vanilla cake with chocolate frosting. Honestly, it's probably for the best that you cant see it, you'd probably be scared to eat it...definitely not my best work..." Brought the cake over to her before leaning over and giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. "Happy birthday..." His face was red but he was sure with Serena and Dorian being busy 'fighting' each other they wouldn't have seen him. "You have first dibs on it since it is your birthday cake."

Derek
A few hours had passed by now, Derek was breathing hard they had gotten in and out with only a bit of issues but that had only been because he had snatched from blankets for the two of them. He had felt Riley's temperature rising and he knew she had gotten a cold of some sort. By the time they had gotten back to the lab Derek's legs were shaking but his main worry was Riley. "Y-yes...we are back at this hellhole." He and Riley were greeted by guards, "I think she has a bit of a fever please take her to the medical section. She needs...attended too..." As soon as the words left his mouth his legs gave out and his consciousness slipped away. It seemed that on their escape Derek had actaully been hit by one of the bullets. It had only grazed his leg but he had been running the whole way back and carrying Riley on top of that. The wound was inflamed and bleeding worse than what it should have. The guards frowned but lifted Riley off of him before two of them grabbed Derek's arms and dragged him back into the building. Taking them both to the medical section to be attended too.
Texangamer Texangamer

Lexi
Lexi smiled slightly, "Dont mind them, they are probably just jealous...as for me possibly maturing a bit that would be thanks to you. So im sure if my mother notices that she shouldn't have any problem with us being together." She sighed a bit, "Let's face her together!"
(Sorry i know that is super short but im just drag it along hoping Rapror will have time to respond soon))​

Riley
1565028715583.png
Riley held onto Derek" okay" she says as she was pouting getting taken away from Derek as she was put on a medical bed as she started to cough as she wanted Raven she was the nice doctor that helped her she just rubbed her eyes as she was coughing" Raven" she said as she just saw a doctor put a thermometer in her mouth. Riley felt a cloth put on her forehead she just started to close her eyes as she started to fall asleep she didn't like being sick all she had was Derek he was the only family she had she just was breathing heavily she wanted the toy that raven gives her when she takes care of her she didn't know why but raven looked familiar for some reason.

Brianna
1565066872070.png
Bri just smiled a little after he kissed her as she felt tears coming down her face" i can't believe you made me a cake" she said as she just held onto her stuffed penguin she wanted a new stuffed plush" mother never celebrated my birthday she never cared the only good thing she did was give me the glasses even though I don't use them" she told him. Bri just felt the tears come down her face she had never cried in front of Terrance before or her sister she just hugged her stuffed penguin she couldn't stop crying" I wish I can see you and big sister and violet it's not fair that I can't see" she said as she felt the tears coming down while she eats the cake BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Terrance
Terrance quickly sat the cake down and pulled Bri into a hug, "It's fine if you cry...and who needs site anyways...you are great just the way you are. Im afraid even if they did try to recover your vision it would hurt you worse." He frowned as he hugged her, he didn't want anything else to happen to her or her sister. Not that he really needed to look out for Serena, she seemed to be able to handle herself even though she was a lot more girly looking than her mother or oldest sister. He still remembered watching a fight between Lexi and Serena when he had been 12, it had amazed him how well Serena had handled Lexi. It was later he found out that Lexi was Serena's older sister and that they had a younger sister as well. But that day of that fight he knew Serena would have won if Lexi hadn't bitten into one of Serena's wings and Dr. Clarefree hadn't stopped the fight. He honestly looked up to Serena, a girl willing to fight her older sister and protect her younger sister. He hoped he could protect Bri just as Serena protected her if not more.

Derek
Derek regained consciousness as the scent of food found it's way to his nose... He probably wouldn't have passed out if he hadn't used his powers back at the other lab to fully protect Riley. He went to roll over and look around but was shoved back on the bed. "Don't move, you need to regain your strength and not tear the stitches out of your leg. You're one lucky person to still be alive with as much blood as you lost especially considering you didn't go into a bloodlust mode." He groaned slightly, his head was pounding and honestly, a raw steak sounded pretty damn good. "I would never go into a bloodlust mode when protecting someone dear." As if reading his mind the smell of blood came to him and he tried sitting up this time with the help of the person tending to him. "Just for you..." The person said with a slight cringe, but he didnt care he was drooling and picked up the raw meat devouring it. "Can...i get seconds on that please..." He knew it was weird to crave raw meat and blood but he had no control over it especially when he was in a weakened state.
Texangamer Texangamer

Serena
Serena wasn't prepared for him to start tickling her, she tried to dodge his tail but it was hard while still trying to keep Bri out of his reach. She did her best to block the tail however she really wasn't all that ticklish. She moved to grab his tail gently before moving closer to him... "You shall never have the cake!!!" She said laughing softly as he kept trying to tickle her. "There is only one way to defeat a tickle monster and that is by tickling it back!!!" She was finally close enough and reached out to try and tickle him with her hands if that didn't work her next move was to use her wings! She held a mischievous look in her eyes, victory would be hers this time.

Terrance
Terrance chuckled slightly as the two of them began to play fight, he was glad that Bri had people around her to lighten the mood up. He turned his attention to Bri though, "It's a..uh..simple cake. I didn't know what your favorite flavor was so i just made a vanilla cake with chocolate frosting. Honestly, it's probably for the best that you cant see it, you'd probably be scared to eat it...definitely not my best work..." Brought the cake over to her before leaning over and giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. "Happy birthday..." His face was red but he was sure with Serena and Dorian being busy 'fighting' each other they wouldn't have seen him. "You have first dibs on it since it is your birthday cake."

Derek
A few hours had passed by now, Derek was breathing hard they had gotten in and out with only a bit of issues but that had only been because he had snatched from blankets for the two of them. He had felt Riley's temperature rising and he knew she had gotten a cold of some sort. By the time they had gotten back to the lab Derek's legs were shaking but his main worry was Riley. "Y-yes...we are back at this hellhole." He and Riley were greeted by guards, "I think she has a bit of a fever please take her to the medical section. She needs...attended too..." As soon as the words left his mouth his legs gave out and his consciousness slipped away. It seemed that on their escape Derek had actaully been hit by one of the bullets. It had only grazed his leg but he had been running the whole way back and carrying Riley on top of that. The wound was inflamed and bleeding worse than what it should have. The guards frowned but lifted Riley off of him before two of them grabbed Derek's arms and dragged him back into the building. Taking them both to the medical section to be attended too.
Texangamer Texangamer

Lexi
Lexi smiled slightly, "Dont mind them, they are probably just jealous...as for me possibly maturing a bit that would be thanks to you. So im sure if my mother notices that she shouldn't have any problem with us being together." She sighed a bit, "Let's face her together!"
(Sorry i know that is super short but im just drag it along hoping Rapror will have time to respond soon))​
Riley
View attachment 611590
Riley held onto Derek" okay" she says as she was pouting getting taken away from Derek as she was put on a medical bed as she started to cough as she wanted Raven she was the nice doctor that helped her she just rubbed her eyes as she was coughing" Raven" she said as she just saw a doctor put a thermometer in her mouth. Riley felt a cloth put on her forehead she just started to close her eyes as she started to fall asleep she didn't like being sick all she had was Derek he was the only family she had she just was breathing heavily she wanted the toy that raven gives her when she takes care of her she didn't know why but raven looked familiar for some reason.

Brianna
View attachment 611854
Bri just smiled a little after he kissed her as she felt tears coming down her face" i can't believe you made me a cake" she said as she just held onto her stuffed penguin she wanted a new stuffed plush" mother never celebrated my birthday she never cared the only good thing she did was give me the glasses even though I don't use them" she told him. Bri just felt the tears come down her face she had never cried in front of Terrance before or her sister she just hugged her stuffed penguin she couldn't stop crying" I wish I can see you and big sister and violet it's not fair that I can't see" she said as she felt the tears coming down while she eats the cake BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Terrance
Terrance quickly sat the cake down and pulled Bri into a hug, "It's fine if you cry...and who needs site anyways...you are great just the way you are. Im afraid even if they did try to recover your vision it would hurt you worse." He frowned as he hugged her, he didn't want anything else to happen to her or her sister. Not that he really needed to look out for Serena, she seemed to be able to handle herself even though she was a lot more girly looking than her mother or oldest sister. He still remembered watching a fight between Lexi and Serena when he had been 12, it had amazed him how well Serena had handled Lexi. It was later he found out that Lexi was Serena's older sister and that they had a younger sister as well. But that day of that fight he knew Serena would have won if Lexi hadn't bitten into one of Serena's wings and Dr. Clarefree hadn't stopped the fight. He honestly looked up to Serena, a girl willing to fight her older sister and protect her younger sister. He hoped he could protect Bri just as Serena protected her if not more.

Derek
Derek regained consciousness as the scent of food found it's way to his nose... He probably wouldn't have passed out if he hadn't used his powers back at the other lab to fully protect Riley. He went to roll over and look around but was shoved back on the bed. "Don't move, you need to regain your strength and not tear the stitches out of your leg. You're one lucky person to still be alive with as much blood as you lost especially considering you didn't go into a bloodlust mode." He groaned slightly, his head was pounding and honestly, a raw steak sounded pretty damn good. "I would never go into a bloodlust mode when protecting someone dear." As if reading his mind the smell of blood came to him and he tried sitting up this time with the help of the person tending to him. "Just for you..." The person said with a slight cringe, but he didnt care he was drooling and picked up the raw meat devouring it. "Can...i get seconds on that please..." He knew it was weird to crave raw meat and blood but he had no control over it especially when he was in a weakened state.
Texangamer Texangamer
"You'll never defeat me mortal! Even knowing that!" He exclaimed. Dorian started laughing hysterically and acted as if he were melting while Serena tickled him, pausing as soon as Bri started crying. Kneeling down Dorian wrapped his tail around Bri before gently pulling her over to him. "I guess I can give you a gift, even if it would only be brief..." blushing as he let Bri go before moving behind her "my ability is sort of useless in combat....I'm strong fast and hard to kill but...." Placing his hand on top of Bri's head and gripping it Dorian's eyes started glowing purple "it can disorient my opponent but on you it's probably best to do it this way" he explained, his ability works through touch or withing 20 meters around him, smiling as he allowed Bri to see through his eyes as long as he had his hand on her head. "No reason to cry squirt, happy birthday" looking at Serena then to Terrance.

Brianna
1565411418353.png
Bri just wipe her tears with her shirt as she felt Dorian had her hand on her head as she giggled a little" whoa" she said as she looked around as she looked at the colors around her she just felt tears in her eyes" it's it's beautiful big brother" she said to Dorian she looked up to him as a big brother as she looked at her big sister looking at her wings" pretty Serena" she said to her sister. Bri just hold onto her stuffed penguin she loved it she did want to get out of here she was afraid she just grabbed a piece of cake for her sister and for Dorian" cake for Serena and Dorian" she said happily looking at the cake as she smiled she knew it wasn't forever but she just enjoyed it she just smirked as she tickled Dorian and tried to tickle her big sister. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

RIley
1565412440697.png
Riley was in a different room away from Derek she just woke up she just looked around as she was coughing she wasn't feeling well to sit up on her own or do anything she felt weak she was hungry too she looked around" I'm hungry" she says coughing as she felt like she was heating up she wanted to see Derek she tried to sit up on her own she saw a trash can next to her. Riley didn't know why the scary erasers made her go on the trip with Derek all she knew she felt really sick she just grabbed the trash can she felt like she needed to throw up she felt really sick she couldn't do anything she just started to cry tears falling down her face she just layed back down when she finished throwing up.​

Last edited:

Serena

Terrance

Derek
Texangamer Texangamer

Lexi
"Well I hope so, let's get this over with then so we can go back to bed!" Yawning at the word bed as she rubbed her eyes with the sleeve of her hoody. "Besides I want to take a bath, I smell like sweat and....something i cant quite place" Revi snuggled against Lexi's arm and giggled as the sat down at in front of Lexi's moms desk. Curling up on Lexis lap as she let out a yawn "good...........morning"

Serena
Serena smiled as Dorian gave her sister the ability to see again even if it was only for a little bit. She walked over, taking the cake and began to cut it into pieces for anyone who wanted some but making sure that Bri had the biggest piece. "Happy birthday Bri..." She said sitting the cake down in front of Bri to eat. Terrance smiled a bit he wasn't jealous of Dorian getting close to her because he knew the man was only giving Bri a birthday gift. He thanked Serena when she handed him a piece of cake as well, "Im still not a hundred percent behind you and Bri...but all things considered i know i can trust you." She whispered into his ear, he smiled nodding, "Im glad to hear that, i wont disappoint you." Serena smiled slightly as he began to puff out his chest, "It's not me you better not disappoint but my sister. Understand?" "Yes, i do, and thank you...." Serena smiled softly reaching up and ruffling his hair, "Good." She turned away and headed for Dorian, "As for you, here is your piece and..." She stood on her tiptoes and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, "Thank you for giving her the ability to see once again." she said with a slight blush.

Derek
Derek's fever from the wound began to go down almost instantly as he ate the raw meat. That was a pretty good perk of his being able to heal through blood, but it was also a part of him that he hated because it was part of what sent him on a bloodlust. He glanced around in worry, "Where is Riley?" One guard glanced to him, "In a different room due to your possibility to go into bloodlust. If we hadn't gotten any raw food or blood into you. While a few others and i don't care if you killed the girl. the head people want you all kept alive." He bit his lip, had he been in such a bad state he couldn't really remember. Or was it possible that they were lying and they had her in some room tormenting her? His red eyes soon began to hold a slight glow to him and one of the guards warned the others. Soon he felt several pricks before everything went black again.

Lexi
Lexi smiled at her mother as she and Revi settled in a seat together, "Good morning Vermillon and Dr. Clarefree." She stopped herself from laughing as her mother gave Revi and her a bewildered look. She settled for letting her smile turn into a smirk which she knew would piss her mom off but she wouldn't act out in front of the other two. Her mom had already talked to her about breeding with a guy and giving her a grandchild of high stature but Lexi was starting to see the picture more clearly now thanks to Revi. No matter what Lexi did, her mother would never fully approve and while she still would follow and praise her mother. She was no longer going to listen to her like an obedient dog. "So what is this meeting about?" She asked slipping her arms around Revi's waist and resting her head on her shoulder.

Helen
Helen quickly shoved the envelope into Vermilion's hands as the door opened and Revi and Lexi walked in. She turned and sat at her desk once more watching the two girls with a slight frown. To her surprise though Revi sat in Lexi's lap and her daughter didn't protest or even tell her to move instead, she smirked... Was her daughter rebelling against her for some reason? She shook it off and cleared her throat. "You guys have been called in because you will be taking Kiono and a couple of other experiments over to the Directors Office. Even though i trust each of your skills this absolutely can not go wrong. The Director is becoming impatient with our branch because we actually take our time to find the best mixes of dna and try to create the best experiments, unlike others who create experiment after experiment just coping the dna patterns. While you are there I want Kiono to be put into a battle with several of those weak experiments that way Director Jenso understands there is a reason for us taking our time." She paused letting the information sink in, before continuing. "You will be leaving tomorrow that will give you enough time to get food and sleep and it will take you about a day to get to the lab by vehicle. This is the list of other experiments you are taking, there are only four others. Experiment EH-985 also known as Lucy or Snake girl and VM-233 aka Kiono are the only two you will really need to worry about. Always wear the specially made gloves when touching Lucy and make sure to bring all of the gloves we currently have in stock to the director as well. Tell him that we will make more once she is sold but whoever buys who has to buy the gloves off of us because we will not give away the secret to them." Helen was kind of glad to get rid of Lucy and Kiono they were a couple of mischievous experiments but there was no denying their strength. Lucy had been a bit of a surprise being a mix of a poison dart frog and an anaconda they had expected her to die. Instead, she gained the strength of an anaconda and the poison of a dart frog. "That is all i figure you all know how to prepare for this trip so i leave the rest in your capable hands."
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Valentino
Val walked over to the girl who seemed scared for some reason, "You know if you are as sick as you are you shouldn't move around." He said as he moved closer to stand over the young girl. "You may not know me but that's because im new here, nice to meet you, Riley, my name is Dr. Valentino Grimtine." He paused as he began checking her pulse and then turned to fill up a syringe with a mix that would help ease her and take care of the fever. "You may not like needles but i promise this will help if you dont trust me i've brought along a smaller syringe filled with the same stuff. I can inject it into myself first if you dont mind." Val hadn't had the slightest clue as to what he was getting himself in when he accepted being hired here. But once he had found out it had been too late and there was no turning back for him. They had simply told him that his genius in medicines could help the entire world one day and that the Verntal Company was working to improve the world as a whole. So he had accepted them right away only to get here and find out the terrors of the Verntal Company. "This will make you sleepy considering the state you are in but once you wake up again i will have some food waiting for you. While feeding you through a tube might work i want to you eat and drink on your own." He went ahead and injected himself with the smaller portion of the stuff and waited for about ten minutes. "Now I want you to hold still, it'll hurt a little but not much."
Texangamer Texangamer

Riley

Riley was coughing as she looked at the man" i don't like needles" she say while she was coughing" but i do it if it makes me feel better" she say as she looked at the man she saw him checking her pulse" your nice why most bad people are mean and scary" she says as she was wondering about derek she just rubbed her eyes. Riley just looked at the syringe she just got a little bit scared she just sighed" if it makes me feel better than i'll do it" she say as she was on the bed" aawe it make me feel sleepy you'll have some food when i wake up yay" she say as she just was a bit scared of the needles but knew it was going to make her feel better she just started to cough

Brianna
1565804571596.png
Bri just looked around as she looked at her big sister" it's amazing to see again this isn't like ma's glasses she made me it's diffrent" she say as she looked around as she saw the cake and her sister" thanks Serena" she say to her as she got a big piece of cake she felt loved when she was around her sister and everyone. Bri just looked around taken the moment as she smiled" this is the best birthday gift even though it's not forever it's the best" she say happily as she eat the cake as she looked at the glasses it was weird looking she just smiled" thank you" she say as she was happy she just ate the cake" mmm terrance the cake is so good" she say happily.

Avery
1565806464649.png
Avery was in her tank as she was sleeping as she yawned she just woke up she was only 4 she just open her eyes as she was swimming in her tank she showed her baby shark teeth her ma was Raven she didn't know who was her father" she say as she just looked up at the scary scientist she was unknown to her father she knew her mother. Avery hated being in the tank she wanted to be around people not just the scientist they were testing how long she can hold her breath underwater this was nothing she just wanted her mother to come back she didn't like the scientis other than her mother she just pouted wanting attention but the doctors were meanies. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Violet perked up a bit when Raven spoke up, but that was dragged down a peg when she mention they would have to walk back to her lab. in response she made a soft creaking noise and weakly lifted her wings, but her vocalization was cut short when a thought entered her head. " is it alright if I go back to the cages of a few moments? One of my friends has her birthday today, and I want to be there to help lift her spirits." her hands weakly signed out as she picked herself off the floor and a gave a worried glance towards the door.

Vermillion listened to Dr. Clarefree's orders silently as he clutched the envelope in his iron grasp. "Understood." he stated a few moments after his boss finished talking and started to head towards the door to undergo preparations to leave, but paused just before exiting. "If I may ask? Would you like me to organize what I've found at that abandoned hideaway and turn it in to you before I depart?"
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf (sorry it took me this long a lot has happened since my first post)

Violet perked up a bit when Raven spoke up, but that was dragged down a peg when she mention they would have to walk back to her lab. in response she made a soft creaking noise and weakly lifted her wings, but her vocalization was cut short when a thought entered her head. " is it alright if I go back to the cages of a few moments? One of my friends has her birthday today, and I want to be there to help lift her spirits." her hands weakly signed out as she picked herself off the floor and a gave a worried glance towards the door.

Vermillion listened to Dr. Clarefree's orders silently as he clutched the envelope in his iron grasp. "Understood." he stated a few moments after his boss finished talking and started to head towards the door to undergo preparations to leave, but paused just before exiting. "If I may ask? Would you like me to organize what I've found at that abandoned hideaway and turn it in to you before I depart?"
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf (sorry it took me this long a lot has happened since my first post)
Riley

Riley was coughing as she looked at the man" i don't like needles" she say while she was coughing" but i do it if it makes me feel better" she say as she looked at the man she saw him checking her pulse" your nice why most bad people are mean and scary" she says as she was wondering about derek she just rubbed her eyes. Riley just looked at the syringe she just got a little bit scared she just sighed" if it makes me feel better than i'll do it" she say as she was on the bed" aawe it make me feel sleepy you'll have some food when i wake up yay" she say as she just was a bit scared of the needles but knew it was going to make her feel better she just started to cough

Brianna
View attachment 614961
Bri just looked around as she looked at her big sister" it's amazing to see again this isn't like ma's glasses she made me it's diffrent" she say as she looked around as she saw the cake and her sister" thanks Serena" she say to her as she got a big piece of cake she felt loved when she was around her sister and everyone. Bri just looked around taken the moment as she smiled" this is the best birthday gift even though it's not forever it's the best" she say happily as she eat the cake as she looked at the glasses it was weird looking she just smiled" thank you" she say as she was happy she just ate the cake" mmm terrance the cake is so good" she say happily.

Avery
View attachment 614976
Avery was in her tank as she was sleeping as she yawned she just woke up she was only 4 she just open her eyes as she was swimming in her tank she showed her baby shark teeth her ma was Raven she didn't know who was her father" she say as she just looked up at the scary scientist she was unknown to her father she knew her mother. Avery hated being in the tank she wanted to be around people not just the scientist they were testing how long she can hold her breath underwater this was nothing she just wanted her mother to come back she didn't like the scientis other than her mother she just pouted wanting attention but the doctors were meanies. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
Riley

Brianna
View attachment 614961

Avery
View attachment 614976

Serena
Serena smiled as Dorian gave her sister the ability to see again even if it was only for a little bit. She walked over, taking the cake and began to cut it into pieces for anyone who wanted some but making sure that Bri had the biggest piece. "Happy birthday Bri..." She said sitting the cake down in front of Bri to eat. Terrance smiled a bit he wasn't jealous of Dorian getting close to her because he knew the man was only giving Bri a birthday gift. He thanked Serena when she handed him a piece of cake as well, "Im still not a hundred percent behind you and Bri...but all things considered i know i can trust you." She whispered into his ear, he smiled nodding, "Im glad to hear that, i wont disappoint you." Serena smiled slightly as he began to puff out his chest, "It's not me you better not disappoint but my sister. Understand?" "Yes, i do, and thank you...." Serena smiled softly reaching up and ruffling his hair, "Good." She turned away and headed for Dorian, "As for you, here is your piece and..." She stood on her tiptoes and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, "Thank you for giving her the ability to see once again." she said with a slight blush.

Derek
Derek's fever from the wound began to go down almost instantly as he ate the raw meat. That was a pretty good perk of his being able to heal through blood, but it was also a part of him that he hated because it was part of what sent him on a bloodlust. He glanced around in worry, "Where is Riley?" One guard glanced to him, "In a different room due to your possibility to go into bloodlust. If we hadn't gotten any raw food or blood into you. While a few others and i don't care if you killed the girl. the head people want you all kept alive." He bit his lip, had he been in such a bad state he couldn't really remember. Or was it possible that they were lying and they had her in some room tormenting her? His red eyes soon began to hold a slight glow to him and one of the guards warned the others. Soon he felt several pricks before everything went black again.

Lexi
Lexi smiled at her mother as she and Revi settled in a seat together, "Good morning Vermillon and Dr. Clarefree." She stopped herself from laughing as her mother gave Revi and her a bewildered look. She settled for letting her smile turn into a smirk which she knew would piss her mom off but she wouldn't act out in front of the other two. Her mom had already talked to her about breeding with a guy and giving her a grandchild of high stature but Lexi was starting to see the picture more clearly now thanks to Revi. No matter what Lexi did, her mother would never fully approve and while she still would follow and praise her mother. She was no longer going to listen to her like an obedient dog. "So what is this meeting about?" She asked slipping her arms around Revi's waist and resting her head on her shoulder.

Helen
Helen quickly shoved the envelope into Vermilion's hands as the door opened and Revi and Lexi walked in. She turned and sat at her desk once more watching the two girls with a slight frown. To her surprise though Revi sat in Lexi's lap and her daughter didn't protest or even tell her to move instead, she smirked... Was her daughter rebelling against her for some reason? She shook it off and cleared her throat. "You guys have been called in because you will be taking Kiono and a couple of other experiments over to the Directors Office. Even though i trust each of your skills this absolutely can not go wrong. The Director is becoming impatient with our branch because we actually take our time to find the best mixes of dna and try to create the best experiments, unlike others who create experiment after experiment just coping the dna patterns. While you are there I want Kiono to be put into a battle with several of those weak experiments that way Director Jenso understands there is a reason for us taking our time." She paused letting the information sink in, before continuing. "You will be leaving tomorrow that will give you enough time to get food and sleep and it will take you about a day to get to the lab by vehicle. This is the list of other experiments you are taking, there are only four others. Experiment EH-985 also known as Lucy or Snake girl and VM-233 aka Kiono are the only two you will really need to worry about. Always wear the specially made gloves when touching Lucy and make sure to bring all of the gloves we currently have in stock to the director as well. Tell him that we will make more once she is sold but whoever buys who has to buy the gloves off of us because we will not give away the secret to them." Helen was kind of glad to get rid of Lucy and Kiono they were a couple of mischievous experiments but there was no denying their strength. Lucy had been a bit of a surprise being a mix of a poison dart frog and an anaconda they had expected her to die. Instead, she gained the strength of an anaconda and the poison of a dart frog. "That is all i figure you all know how to prepare for this trip so i leave the rest in your capable hands."
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Valentino
Val walked over to the girl who seemed scared for some reason, "You know if you are as sick as you are you shouldn't move around." He said as he moved closer to stand over the young girl. "You may not know me but that's because im new here, nice to meet you, Riley, my name is Dr. Valentino Grimtine." He paused as he began checking her pulse and then turned to fill up a syringe with a mix that would help ease her and take care of the fever. "You may not like needles but i promise this will help if you dont trust me i've brought along a smaller syringe filled with the same stuff. I can inject it into myself first if you dont mind." Val hadn't had the slightest clue as to what he was getting himself in when he accepted being hired here. But once he had found out it had been too late and there was no turning back for him. They had simply told him that his genius in medicines could help the entire world one day and that the Verntal Company was working to improve the world as a whole. So he had accepted them right away only to get here and find out the terrors of the Verntal Company. "This will make you sleepy considering the state you are in but once you wake up again i will have some food waiting for you. While feeding you through a tube might work i want to you eat and drink on your own." He went ahead and injected himself with the smaller portion of the stuff and waited for about ten minutes. "Now I want you to hold still, it'll hurt a little but not much."
Texangamer Texangamer
Raven shook her head letting out a sigh, feeling somewhat annoyed as she retrieved a wheelchair. "I suppose I could allow you that, but you mustn't linger too long" helping Violet sit down on the wheelchair before heading towards the cages. "I need to adjust the wings..." patting Violets head with a smile on her face. "I told her it was too soon...having her fight was poor judgment, especially after surgery!" Raven muttered under her breath.

-----------

Dorian removed his hand from bri's head, keeping his tail at the ready incase she lost her balance. "You are very welcome Bri, I hope you have a wonderful birthday " laughing as he watched Bri and Terrance interact, the two were adorable, young love was refreshing to see. After seeing how happy he had made bri. "I'm just happy that I could put a smile on your face" gently taking the cake from Serena, Dorian froze up when she kissed his cheek "Anytime....serena..." looking down at her slowly, his eyes seeming soft, sitting down he started eating the cake, the end of his tail wagging and hitting the floor "Thanks for the sugar...I-I mean the cake!"

------

Revi giggled and snuggled into Lexi "And what should we do if they act up during transport?" Grinning, Revi's little crazy switch had flipped, looking up at Lexi as she started unzipping her jacket, looking back to Helen, her cheeks red and breathing getting heavier "are we allowed to punish them for acting up? Cut limbs off and make them scream?" She asked, gently clawing at Lexi's shirt. The mission seemed simple enough to her "is something wrong helen? Does Lexi being my pet bother you?" She asked and laughed, he crazy clearly showing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back