• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ostyae; The Six Kingdoms Of Sin

Interesting! Main plot and antagonist is the only missing thing, though! But still good. Is it Open RN?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Vlad Luck]Interesting! Main plot and antagonist is the only missing thing, though! But still good. Is it Open RN?

[/QUOTE]
Yep! I'll link the main thread. It's more developed as well.

Xylona said:
Yep! I'll link the main thread. It's more developed as well.
I saw the thread. Can I include the Paragraph Example to the Brief History? LOL. 'Cause whenever I do Character Histories, I always write it similarly to my narratives.

[QUOTE="Vlad Luck]I saw the thread. Can I include the Paragraph Example to the Brief History? LOL. 'Cause whenever I do Character Histories, I always write it similarly to my narratives.

[/QUOTE]
Have at it!

The link for the real thread is in the comment before yours. There will be updates do the lore of the RP in the following days, so feel free to check it out.

Quick question; how would a human rule? Is there a secret council of humans who decide the next leader? Is it a birthright? Or can I decide?

If you take ownership of the Yellow Kingdom, it is your decision how Their government is set up:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back