• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Order up in 1st quadrant!🏁🚀🍔 (OOC)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Vagabond Spectre

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! This is the OOC chat for the RP Order up in 1st Quadrant! Feel free to ask questions here, offer suggestions, or talk to other folks.

Last edited:
Klown Klown Evie Maiden Of Apples Evie Maiden Of Apples PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Solaris_ Solaris_ Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic
Hello! I am still working on the Lore thread and its details but I think I should focus on the CS for now.

For FC's It can be semi real, anime, realistic, or just a description. A couple of things I do wanna say is that the roles of the diner characters are doubled since the setting is restaurant simulator and small spaceship crew

So examples would be that you would have a ship helmsman/shortorder cook or the aerospace engineer doubling as the person who also keeps the diner clean and running right. Mostly the diner roles are more used but their spaceship related specialties will shine in the RP from time to time. :)

Hello ya'll I'm currently working on CS page, as well making the rest of the lore page that's overdue. -_-'

If anyone has suggestions or ideas please, let me know. I really like to hear ideas from you!

Klown Klown Evie Maiden Of Apples Evie Maiden Of Apples PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Solaris_ Solaris_ Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic lizardanya lizardanya Spiderverse Spiderverse BuggaBoo BuggaBoo
Hello, I would like to announce that the CS page is now available. If you have any questions or suggestions please let me know., as lore is still being written as we speak.

is it okay if for my character i just do a description of their appearance and then maybe draw them up if i have time later?

I have yet to put the details of the diner spaceship schematic layout so I'll describe it here for the mean time.

So... to start. The color scheme of the diner is mostly red and white. Checkered tiles and all kinds of decorations on the walls (Whether futuristic or antique.) The theme is 50's diner with alot futuristic stuff blended in. So vinyl jukebox next to a hologram advertisement of the diner's latest deals.

1721442077469.png1721442109710.png1721442149484.png

And the crew gets their own quarters/rooms. (Completely styled to your own character's theme.) Completely separate from the restaurant and more on the spaceship side. Credits to the awesome folks who made these pictures.
1721442451550.png1721442539015.png

It completely slipped my mind that I have not addressed about robots and possible alien races, huh? Ill add later again, ya'll can ask me if your unsure about something!

I’ll get a CS up later tonight! Probably gonna cook up a medical officer that doubles as a waiter or something.

heyo! was wondering if my character could be a researcher of sorts that doubled as a cook haha?

Hey quick question, what are the different Augmentations and what do they entail? Is there anything above Class A?
I just kinda made the the whole classification up. Augmentations can be almost anything. Like an extra arm or enhanced hearing whatnot. Cybernetics here are mostly used used for aesthetic or to enhance your character's specialty. The whole cybernetic classification can be almost anything, just not anything too ridiculous of course. :closed eyes open smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back