• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Orasura

" Mhm, " Velskud would say as he'd shealth his sword fixing his hair and his cloak around his iron and golden armor. looking over to Kurisu.

" Shall I follow Finx? " Velskud would turn his head toward's Finx, looking for an answer.

Finx smiles placing his right hand on his left side bowing slightly "Why, of course Leader Dove" Finx begins following Kurisi to wherever he goes, always seeming to keep the same distance between them as he slightly skips behind.

Due to still being drowsy, Kurisu simply waves his hand in front of Karou's face, and he slowly slips back into a semi-comatose state before he can protest.

Korou wakes up again, angry, injured, and detained, he yells "Who are you? Give me your name!"

"Kurisu.." Kurisu said, gripping Korou in a fashion where it'd be hard to escape without injuring himself further.

"You are with Finx. He has confirmed you and Velskud as members of the Mafia. Glad to have you along for the ride." Kurisu says, giving Korou the biggest shit eating grin he could muster.

"Very well. But honestly, if you're putting me behind bars with someone, I'm going to have fun with them. Like testing my curses on them." I put on a sinister grin.

"Going behind bars? Nah.. not my style." Kurisu said, still walking, "You're joining us. Also, that's not a choice."

"Oh, would you look at that. I'm an Exorcist Lord." Kurisu said, with a more serious tone, "How about I offer you a deal? If you comply and help us with our task, I will grant you a military pardon from all of your past crimes, and set you up with a legal job.."

"What kind of job? Make it a good one, my service isn't easily bought." In a serious tone also. Korou refuses to betray the Mafia unless it has something good in it for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
As Finx hops on the toes of his left foot, lifting his right arching it placing the sole of his foot on his left leg all the while shuffling a deck of cards, by doing this he would split the deck in half, spin them in his hands whilst the two halves of the deck are mid air, grabbing the two halves mending them together shuffling the deck, after that he would then place a finger on the top of the deck, taking the top card as it appears to be the joker card, the sinister smirk he always carries yet again appears along his face as he spins the joker card on top of his index finger.

Finx motions his head towards Velskud, his smirk still remaining lined across his face "Not really" Finx then clenches his hand that he had the card spinning on, the card poofs into a light green smoke cloud, before the particles sparkle as the float to the feet of Finx, he then walks closer towards Kurisu leaning towards his ear "I'll overlook them both, you have no need to place them under your super vision, as you have seen I can deal with any..'Rebellious' acts on my own" whilst talking, a peaking Grin stretches across Finx's face.

Natevess said:
"Oh, would you look at that. I'm an Exorcist Lord." Kurisu said, with a more serious tone, "How about I offer you a deal? If you comply and help us with our task, I will grant you a military pardon from all of your past crimes, and set you up with a legal job.."
Sey said:
"What kind of job? Make it a good one, my service isn't easily bought." In a serious tone also. Korou refuses to betray the Mafia unless it has something good in it for him.

"Anything you can get. Most likely a body guard or something. You do know, the alternative is rotting in a prison, after all." Kurisu said, trying to emphasize the fact that the alternative is a life in PRISON. With MUSCLE MEN who haven't seen a WOMAN for years.

"Maybe I need some time to think? Also, put me down or this isn't going your way." Korou said while he was still being carried by Kurisu. After he told Kurisu to put him down, he felt how injured he still was. He went out cold.

Kurisu puts on a large smile, quickly straps a small pot to Korou's back just where he can't reach it, and abruptly drops him. "Don't mind the pot. It's just to make sure that if you try to run I can make an explosion just powerful enough to burn a small hole into your chest."

Kira sighs, losing another hand of cards to Hak. He yawns exclaiming, "Jeez where d'you think they are? Maybe Finx got his ass handed to him " Kira scratches his back as he ponders the remark, still easily tracking Finx's scent, knowing exactly where he is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back