• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Orasura

(Going to continue on, as the person did not respond.)

As part of the group had left, he quickly enters the town to find them. Seeing that the town seems to be a bit...roughed up, he can guess which direction they've gone. He investigates the area as he goes along, trying to find the missing members. He continues searching, but doesn't seem to find anyone.

As I sit in a bar in a town near the White Dragons Empire drinking a glass of water thinking about my younger brother and how I have been planning to find him for the past five years. I finish my drink and wait for something interesting to happen. I mind my own business letting time slip by.

Finx continues walking through the wilderness, as he get's within the range of 50m, Karou would instantly feel his strong aura presence as he gains more ground quickly with the hope that Velskud can keep up.

As I get up and leave the bar I swiftly cast a curse on the bar tender and he is instantly blind. After I blind him I take the money out of the register stuff it in my wallet and walk out of the bar to the center of town.

As Finx get's within a close range of the town entrance he takes a quick look over the city, temporarily flying up into the air taking a look over the town but does it as if he was standing with his arms crossed "Ah, such a nice breeze up here, so lovely to be able to..express." he glares down to the center of town, before long he catches eye of Karou and drops.

Finx progressively then makes his way to the center of the town, walking up to Karou within half a meter of a distance towards his face.

As I look at my brother, I approach him and stare. The moment I've been waiting for that took five years to see my younger brother. "Finx? How are you?" I stay calm and hide my excitement.

Finx stares at him, at first he appears to have his mask on but he tilts his head down slightly bowing to Karou while taking his mask off at the same time but remaining with the top hat, as he straightens again he stares at his brother with a large sinister smile "I've been lovely, Brother Dove." He remains still for a moment, staring at Korou

Last edited by a moderator:
I take three steps closer and make a gesture to a bar with a smile on my face. "Shall we get a drink, brother?" I walk into the bar and look around to see rotten wood seats and separate tables for private converse, complimented with the smell of rum. Waiting for Finx to enter I sit down at a table and stare at smeared blood on the edge of the table and as I am about to change tables I notice that all of these tables have blood or some other type of stain that I would not like to inspect.

Finx simply stares at Karou as he walks inside and begins following in afterwards taking his top hat off as his hair flows out of the hat smoothly back into place.

Finx places his top hat on the table whilst standing next to Karou, glaring down with a wide, stretched sinister grin lined across his face, as moments pass Finx slowly lifts his left arm (Finx is standing on the Right of Karou) bringing it to his right side, and bringing his back forearm back into Karou's chest, his Aura not yet visible but can be felt present, his arm connects with Karou in a flash of an eye, sending him back outside the bar, as this happens a smoke cloud fills the air around Finx & Karou making them unable to see eachother.

Karou, outraged hand on his sword Kabuto and ready to draw it, yells "Finx! How dare you! Let me see your face!" Karou starts to get calm again and is ready to face his younger brother, despite not knowing his skill level he is more then sure he can teach his younger brother a lesson. Karou in the smoke is keeping a hard eye for Finx's aura, but can feel it so can Finx feel Karou's aura somewhat like a brotherly bond. Urged to cast an area affect curse on Finx, Karou does not want to let his aura present himself in the smoke cloud. Karou then draws Kabuto ready for anything.

As the air remains silent, and the smoke screen slowly clears, Finx's image appears no where to be seen, a few moments would have passed after this realization, as Karou feels a light patter on his head, as he looks up you would see the image of Finx, standing on one foot on the head of Karou, his left arm resting on his knee as he arches his back using his left palm as support for his head "Brother Dove, you are slow" Finx says mockingly.

Finx leaping off softly Landing, his side facing Karou, Finx would quickly shift out a card which had been hidden in his sleeve, lifting it in front of him, the card can be clearly seen as an Ace. Finx seems to be somewhat prepared for battle, glaring towards Karou sternly.

Karou weilds Kabuto and starts to channel his aura for his curses (Takes two mins). Karou holds Kabuto up to Finx's head.

Finx being able to read Karou's mind, before Karou even get's the chance to cast the spells, Finx would have already leaped off the ground, into the, tossing his card making it dart towards Karou at a surprisingly fast pace, before long Finx would appear further in the wilderness as if standing in mid air, although as seen before it is obvious Finx has the ability of Flight.

Finx then appears zigzagging across the air, although remaining in a standing position, as he appears beside Karou in a very short time, Finx's aura becomes slightly visible, a tinge of Green emitting off of Finx, Finx would bring his right leg back arching it towards his left side forcing it into Karou's ribs, the force of the kick being incredible, enough to fracture or crack his rib without using a good defense.

Karou, being excellent in swordsmanship with Kabuto, Karou swings his sword and it cuts Finx's card in half instantly in a flash of a second. Karou's aura is ready and casts the curse on Finx (10 mins) before his kick is able to reach him causing his right leg move to affect his right arm and if the attack gets closer to Karou, Karou is at an advantage of swinging Kabuto back around to the right side faster then he could then to Finx's right leg and causing Finx to smash his fist into Kabuto causing enough damage to fracture all of the bones in Finx's right hand.

As Karou reacts, it seems as if Finx is one step ahead, reading the thoughts that were on the top of his head & anticipating every movement, the card explodes, appearing to be a quick ability created by Green Aura to plant a small detonation on contact, hence a small explosion hitting Karou's front side, As Finx tells the Kabuto is coming, he uses his flight and reflexes to swiftly flow over the Kabuto, swiping his legs across Karou's head and landing swiftly, chuckling sinisterly.

Finx motions his head towards Velskud, his face being masked giving off the sign that he has prepared for battle, he slightly bows his head towards Velskuds Direction "Give me time, this shall be over soon" a small sinister chuckle coming out after

Stepping away further so Finx has a harder time reading his brother's mind. "You're better at fighting now.. that's for sure, I'm not even breaking a sweat though, Finx. I almost was going to really try on you, but this kitty fight is over. I'm not here to fight you anyways." I chuckle and sheathe Kabuto expecting Finx to actually give me a hug for the first time in a long time.

Finx motions his head towards Karou, moments of silence go passed and Finx tilts his head down, removing the mask from his face dropping it to his side, glaring towards Karou with disgrace "Is that so? Brother Dove.." within a few short seconds, Finx appear by Karou's side seemingly ducking down, whilst beside Karou is becomes apparent that Finx had gone into the First stage of his Sage Aura, as his open skin appears a bright green and his presence becomes much heavier.

Finx brings his right fist up into Karou's stomach with all the force he's got, his body going forward and his arm coming in after pushing forward forcing Karou's body flying, while all of his happens within the matter of a few short seconds, it becomes clear that the small wounds Finx had received no longer remain, in fact it's as if they had been healed completely

Karou on the ground passed out letting the last thought in his mind float before he goes out cold so only Finx could sense it. (Okay you won, I'm proud and all, don't let anyone steal my money.)

Finx stands over Karou for a moment, his sinister smirk stretching across his face as his eyes peak down "Sorry Brother Dove, perhaps you shall pass my test next time" Finx walks off back into the bar, singing different yet disturbing nursery rhymes, seemingly awaiting for someone or some group to arrive.

Noticing the commotion from across town, Kurisu rushes to the scene, entering the ruined bar, noticing Finx and the out-cold Karou on the floor, "What the hell happened here, Finx?!" Kurisu shouts, hand resting on the hilt of his blade

Finx noticing Kurisu arriving, simply smirks, although this smirk seems to be a good intention expression.

Finx get's up taking his top hat and mask, strapping his mask to his belt along his waist and his top hat on his head. Finx would take a slight bow "Lovely to finally see you have caught up, I have mustered two others to aid us, for now" Finx folds his arms, looking towards Kirusu.

Kurisu's expression was one of unbridled anger, however, it softened as Finx told him about the others. Quickly regaining composure, he went to pick up Karou on the floor, "Fair enough. Come with me, we're going to find Hak and Kira." Kurisu said, a slight tinge of anger still in his voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back