• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern OPERATION MAVERICK

sunshineintoveins said:
I'm aiming for it to include 30 options, I'm halfway done so hopefully I'll have it done by tomorrow and I can post it here before the thread is up. If anyone has any suggestions or requests for powers let me know in this thread and I will check them out.
Were you considering adding a "disintegrating touch" type of power in there? That's one I was considering, before I remembered that you're making a list ehehehe.

CloudyBlueDay said:
Were you considering adding a "disintegrating touch" type of power in there? That's one I was considering, before I remembered that you're making a list ehehehe.
Hmm maybe, if we do have that it would have to be SUPER limited and controlled but I REALLY DO LIKE THAT POWER. I'll see what limits I can put on it

sunshineintoveins said:
Hmm maybe, if we do have that it would have to be SUPER limited and controlled but I REALLY DO LIKE THAT POWER. I'll see what limits I can put on it
I'm starting to wonder what extremely unique and different powers you have on that list, like acid spit, or turning into a large bouncing ball, or melting into goo.

sunshineintoveins said:
I'm aiming for it to include 30 options, I'm halfway done so hopefully I'll have it done by tomorrow and I can post it here before the thread is up. If anyone has any suggestions or requests for powers let me know in this thread and I will check them out.
I'm a slut for telekinesis.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I'm starting to wonder what extremely unique and different powers you have on that list, like acid spit, or turning into a large bouncing ball, or melting into goo.

[/QUOTE]
There will be usual ones for sure, I'm using the superpower wikia and I'll browse that extensively but there will also be your standard powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back