• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OPERATION MAVERICK - Precinct

Guydaguy said:
Also, are Malefactors gonna be able to start in the outside world? Just making sure, just in case I need to change a few things @sunshineintoveins
Yep, Malefactors would've been living in the apartments for a week by the time we start, but all Malefactors had to have been in prison prior to that week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guydaguy said:
No. These Malefactors have been arrested and spending time in prison until Operation Maverick was organized. The Maverick Crime Bureau selected a few Malefactors from prison to participate in this operation in exchange for their freedom. It's like suicide squad, the prisoners are recruited to complete a mission but in this version they're doing it along side the "good guys"

sunshineintoveins said:
No. These Malefactors have been arrested and spending time in prison until Operation Maverick was organized. The Maverick Crime Bureau selected a few Malefactors from prison to participate in this operation in exchange for their freedom. It's like suicide squad, the prisoners are recruited to complete a mission but in this version they're doing it along side the "good guys"
Then I should probably include how Conor got caught, right?

haha after days of procrastination, I've finally finished the history portion of my CS! It's a bit choppy since I kind of glossed over a few details after it started getting long. xD

IMPORTANT REMINDER

CS are due by Monday so finish up all of your lovely characters! I am loving them all so far. Remember to PM me if you need an extra day or two. if enough people need it, I'll just move back the deadline. Also do not worry if you have lost interest in this RP just simply delete your CS.

Reminders for those who expressed interest in the check or with incomplete characters.

@myself I need to finish Remy

@CloudyBlueDay @The Endergod @The Omen of Death @raspberryrose @Javax @Semblance @aranafco @Mayhem

@too much idea @The J @VintageBlues

@ReverseWells Your character is great but I need more of his personality described so just edit that and you'll be good to go.

EDIT @raspberryrose you're good just saw your comment

sunshineintoveins said:
IMPORTANT REMINDER
CS are due by Monday so finish up all of your lovely characters! I am loving them all so far. Remember to PM me if you need an extra day or two. if enough people need it, I'll just move back the deadline. Also do not worry if you have lost interest in this RP just simply delete your CS.

Reminders for those who expressed interest in the check or with incomplete characters.

@CloudyBlueDay @The Endergod @The Omen of Death @raspberryrose @Javax @Semblance @aranafco @Mayhem

@too much idea @The J @VintageBlues

@ReverseWells Your character is great but I need more of his personality described so just edit that and you'll be good to go.
I've been home for a few hours today from camp, but I spent it either doing work/chores or restin' and relaxin'. However, I'm gonna be gone again for practically the entirety of this weekend. May I have a deadline extension of a day or so? I should have it finished by Wednesday or somethin'.

Javax said:
I've been home for a few hours today from camp, but I spent it either doing work/chores or restin' and relaxin'. However, I'm gonna be gone again for practically the entirety of this weekend. May I have a deadline extension of a day or so? I should have it finished by Wednesday or somethin'.
Wednesday is perfectly fine!

[QUOTE="too much idea]Aw shit didn't realize that the thread is up already! I better start working

[/QUOTE]
FUCK I WAS THINKING WHEN I STARTED THIS "damn it would be cool to have an Inspector who hates Mavericks" AND NOW I DO

sunshineintoveins said:
FUCK I WAS THINKING WHEN I STARTED THIS "damn it would be cool to have an Inspector who hates Mavericks" AND NOW I DO
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

too much idea] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35003-sunshineintoveins/ said:
@sunshineintoveins[/URL] Finished, i hope you like him :>!
wow you're fast! I'm so hyped to see Carl in action, we'll see a lot of interesting interactions between him and the rest of Operation Maverick

ReverseWells said:
oh ok, also is my character good?
Add five more solid sentences to your personality and then you should be done. I just need to know more about him because he has the possibility of being such a complex character so show me some layers. I also need to see your writing abilities.

ok sure no problem, and I agree with you I feel he's very complex I just need to express it mkre

sunshineintoveins said:
I used the border stuff and the bg and then I filled in the rest with the accordion, picture, color, and font, but yes I did use part of that code as like a base.
Okay. Well I know that Which isn't on anymore but I made that code, so next time you should probably ask for permission. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back