• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OPERATION MAVERICK - Precinct

sunshineintoveins said:
@Javax I just finished reading Rona's biography and I am genuinely afraid for the safety of our characters oh my lord she's one scary lady
Javax said:
Yay! ^^ That's what I was hoping for. Heuhe.
I got the feeling that she will clash head with Carl a lot (0v0)

So, we're going to stick with option 5 and have no specific teams and Lynell will take care of assigning people. Once we get started I encourage all of you to insert your own side plots, I already have the main plot planned out but I have left a lot of room for other things to happen as well. If you have an idea for a relationship, side plot, or something else, please feel free to discuss it in the OCC or start a PM with me and other characters involved. I am dying to hear your ideas!

The RP will begin with your character in the apartments doing literally whatever they want. They can interact with others or just ponder by themselves just to get a little taste of who they are. Once that is done we will jump into the next morning where Lynell will have tasks and assign people to complete them. My internet hasn't been working all day so I'm using my data atm but I should have the character list up by tonight.

Before we dive into the plot, I want each of you to write up a list of each character and how your character would get along with them so that we have an idea for relationships. Just list the character and write two or three sentences about what your character would think of them based on their personality and note any possible significant relationships. I will request a notes tab and you can post that there once you're finished. I asked that these are all done before we get into the main plot, thank you.

Just a reminder: please make sure that you have read EVERYTHING in this thread, I know it's a lot but it will make things so much easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question. So we are creating a short summary of relationships/ opinions of everyone's character from what our character would think of them? Also. What if we end up never interacting with them?

ReverseWells said:
Question. So we are creating a short summary of relationships/ opinions of everyone's character from what our character would think of them? Also. What if we end up never interacting with them?
That's right. I'll do Remy and Lynell's opinion on Ronan as an example.

Ronan - Remy would understand why this guy is so angry and probably share the same values. He would also admire Ronan's outspoken nature in the face of racism. He would be wary of him as well and try not to anger him.

Ronan - Lynell would encourage him to let go of his rage and put his energy towards the mission. She would be aware of his ties to his daughter and try not to put his life in danger. His sarcasm would irritate her at inappropriate times.

List everyone's character even if you think that yours will never interact with them because they will eventually and it's good to know their opinion on them regardless.

sunshineintoveins said:
So, we're going to stick with option 5 and have no specific teams and Lynell will take care of assigning people. Once we get started I encourage all of you to insert your own side plots, I already have the main plot planned out but I have left a lot of room for other things to happen as well. If you have an idea for a relationship, side plot, or something else, please feel free to discuss it in the OCC or start a PM with me and other characters involved. I am dying to hear your ideas!
The RP will begin with your character in the apartments doing literally whatever they want. They can interact with others or just ponder by themselves just to get a little taste of who they are. Once that is done we will jump into the next morning where Lynell will have tasks and assign people to complete them. My internet hasn't been working all day so I'm using my data atm but I should have the character list up by tonight.

Before we dive into the plot, I want each of you to write up a list of each character and how your character would get along with them so that we have an idea for relationships. Just list the character and write two or three sentences about what your character would think of them based on their personality and note any possible significant relationships. I will request a notes tab and you can post that there once you're finished. I asked that these are all done before we get into the main plot, thank you.

Just a reminder: please make sure that you have read EVERYTHING in this thread, I know it's a lot but it will make things so much easier.
Sounds good. ^^ I'll get to working on a relationship analysis as soon as I can, but I probably won't officially post it 'til the Notes tab is up.

Javax said:
Sounds good. ^^ I'll get to working on a relationship analysis as soon as I can, but I probably won't officially post it 'til the Notes tab is up.
Perfect, the request is currently pending I'll let y'all know when it's up

sunshineintoveins said:

Carl: Hates everyone but Lynell

Jk I'll write a proper one in a few hours

Also, sunshine, I'm thinking of a pro-human related arc for Carl? Maybe something that makes him change what he thinks about the Marvericks

[QUOTE="too much idea]Carl: Hates everyone but Lynell
Jk I'll write a proper one in a few hours

Also, sunshine, I'm thinking of a pro-human related arc for Carl? Maybe something that makes him change what he thinks about the Marvericks

[/QUOTE]
Ooh I like it, so he begins to hate them more or will he realize that they aren't all bad?

sunshineintoveins said:
Ooh I like it, so he begins to hate them more or will he realize that they aren't all bad?
Well, it depends... He could turn into a villain if you want to~

[QUOTE="too much idea]Well, it depends... He could turn into a villain if you want to~

[/QUOTE]
That could definitely be interesting if you choose to go that route

A question for all the Malefactors (minus Remy) do you all think that your character would possibly end up killing someone? They won't be ask to kill anyone by the MCB so they will get in trouble if they find out jsyk

sunshineintoveins said:
A question for all the Malefactors (minus Remy) do you all think that your character would possibly end up killing someone? They won't be ask to kill anyone by the MCB so they will get in trouble if they find out jsyk
I think you already know my answer. >.>

Guydaguy said:
Like an NPC or an actual character? Because, for Conor, yes for both.
Javax said:
I think you already know my answer. >.>
Anyone at all. I was expecting a yes from Rona. I think Lynell is going to have to cover that during the first briefing that killing anyone is absolutely not ok with the Malefactors. I can assure you that the MCB is ok with torture as an interrogation method so get ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back