• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OPERATION MAVERICK - Precinct

@sunshineintoveins

thanks! I was trying to show that he wasn't going to be the character to turn "good" through the power of friendship or something. He'll probably develop a soft spot for the members of the team but he's still going to be a criminal

raspberryrose said:
@sunshineintoveins
thanks! I was trying to show that he wasn't going to be the character to turn "good" through the power of friendship or something. He'll probably develop a soft spot for the members of the team but he's still going to be a criminal
That won't stop Jacob from trying to at lest make him not an asshole or something, or at the very least, uncaring.

raspberryrose said:
Jacob can certainly try his best - I guess we'll see what happens xD
He'll just be all like, "Calm down bro, you just gotta go with the flow. Hey, that rhymed. Speaking of rhyming, have you ever tried writing poetry? It's very soothing for your mind and your soul, you should taking all that anger and hate stored up inside you and just let it all out over some paper. You never know, you could create a master piece one day, and you'll be an over all better person, not just to other people, but to yourself as well.

[QUOTE="Elision of Ecritures]Man I'm feeling destructive right now. Like I'm in the mood for some good old fashioned violence and incredible strength.

[/QUOTE]
Ha, I feel you dude. Like I was just playing Fallout: New Vegas on Caesar's side, which is the first time for me and you just ill everyone who's a potential threat, you don't even try to talk to them.

6.jpg
[/URL][/CENTER]
You're Alakazam!

[QUOTE="Elision of Ecritures]It's so beautiful. And yes, fear me and my powerful magic.

[/QUOTE]
Fear you? Ha, I am evil in its truest form.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]He'll just be all like, "Calm down bro, you just gotta go with the flow. Hey, that rhymed. Speaking of rhyming, have you ever tried writing poetry? It's very soothing for your mind and your soul, you should taking all that anger and hate stored up inside you and just let it all out over some paper. You never know, you could create a master piece one day, and you'll be an over all better person, not just to other people, but to yourself as well.

[/QUOTE]
oh my god jacob is so precious I'm in love

sunshineintoveins said:
oh my god jacob is so precious I'm in love
Yeah, he's just a cup of Blue Vervain tea with some honey and zen mixed in. He probably won't fight all that much, unless, of course, his life is threatened. He'll just try to talk it out with everyone to get either himself or the others out of trouble or sticky situations.

I want to work on Koa more so I can also throw her into the discussion BUT it has been over 100f° all day so I have barely achieved anything =D

Man, now I'm thinking about making a power that's just a calming pacification field around him that makes anyone inside it not want to fight or be angry, just sit down and talk about their feelings or something like that. Everyone could just cry and hug it out for a little while together as friends and family all connected in this world by the very emotions we all try to suppress.

Last edited by a moderator:
CloudyBlueDay said:
I want to work on Koa more so I can also throw her into the discussion BUT it has been over 100f° all day so I have barely achieved anything =D
I feel you, it was 112 F here. I hate summer. I only wanted to stay inside in the AC

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Man, now I'm thinking about making a power that's just a calming pacification field around him that makes anyone inside it not want to fight or be angry, just sit down and talk about their feelings or something like that. Everyone could just cry and hug it out for a little while together as friends and family all connected in this world by the very emotions we all try to suppress.

[/QUOTE]
An action packed showdown could turn into a healing group therapy session

Last edited by a moderator:
sunshineintoveins said:
I feel you, it was 112 F here. I hate summer. I only wanted to stay inside in the AC
A action packed showdown could turn into a healing group therapy session
I super want to do that now.

[QUOTE="Elision of Ecritures]Oohh, what about Gravity Manipulation? Or a power which allows you to store non-organic objects in your body upon touching them?

[/QUOTE]
I came across gravity manipulation on the wikia and it's a super neat power but I didn't include it because I thought that it would be too much. Also can you elaborate on the object storage?

[QUOTE="Elision of Ecritures]Oohh, what about Gravity Manipulation? Or a power which allows you to store non-organic objects in your body upon touching them?

[/QUOTE]
Hey guys, have you seen my phone? Oh wait, never mind, it's in my arm.

Object Storage - a neat ability which has a very flexible usage, Object storage allows a person's body to become almost like a big abyss, storing tons of stuff within their very being while retaining their usual mass and volume, as if the inside of them was a small pocket dimension. Though, retaining objects requires focus, so the more which is inside a person, the more they have to concentrate, and if they slip up they can easily expel the object. The ability doesn't work on any kind of organic life either, so while the user might be completely resistant to bullets, guns and explosions as they can absorb all of them, if a person were to punch, kick or choke the user, it would work just as effectively as it would on anybody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back