• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OPERATION MAVERICK - Precinct

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Also everyone's a malefactor except like one person.

[/QUOTE]
I noticed that. I'm planning on making two characters: one Malefactor and one Hound. Ya'know, just for the sake of diversity. I'd be an Inspector but... Nyeh. o-o

[QUOTE="The Endergod]So wait, can he morph himself into water since it's a natural element? If so, that'd be the sickest thing ever! That'd be the best ambush tactic ever! No one suspects the puddle or jug of water.

[/QUOTE]
Yep! So he can turn into water in it's liquid and solid forms, like ice, as well as earth and its various forms like clay, metal, soil, wood, and stone. I would have to say no to other elements like air and fire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Javax said:
I noticed that. I'm planning on making two characters: one Malefactor and one Hound. Ya'know, just for the sake of diversity. I'd be an Inspector but... Nyeh. o-o
I was a bit worried about this happening since the only powers Inspectors have is the power to boss around Malefactors and Hounds, but we still have a week and if no one else is an Inspector then I'll figure something out. I could accept two Inspectors instead of three, since I already have Lynell. I was expecting Malefactors to be popular, I mean they are criminals with powers in a suicide squad like mission!

someone be an Inspector pls

sunshineintoveins said:
I was a bit worried about this happening since the only powers Inspectors have is the power to boss around Malefactors and Hounds, but we still have a week and if no one else is an Inspector then I'll figure something out. I could accept two Inspectors instead of three, since I already have Lynell. I was expecting Malefactors to be popular, I mean they are criminals with powers in a suicide squad like mission!
Yeah... ;w; If you want, I can try to make an Inspector CS anyway... Alongside my Malefactor CS (or I could change the Malefactor into a Hound?)

sunshineintoveins said:
I was mainly going to go with my character being a malefactor because I thought i would lea to a lot of weird stuff due to the personality change he went through. Like I'd imagine that most would assume malefactors to be criminal assholes who are just out for themselves, but then there's my character. He used to be a huge angsty asshole when he was in his late teens after he discovered his abilities, and abuse the crap out of them. HE'd eventually get captured and held accountable for his actions and he'd still be a douche for like the first couple of years, but then slowly over time mellow out, realize he's where he's at because of his own wrong doings, and mellow out considerably. He becomes the most chill guy who only wants to help others for that very reason.

sunshineintoveins said:
Yep! So he can turn into water in it's liquid and solid forms as well as earth and its various forms like clay, metal, soil, wood, and stone. I would have to say no to other elements like air and fire.
I figured those two would be a bit OP, but now I'm just imagining my character not wanting to walk anymore, so he just tuns into water and jumps into someone's large water container. Even though I imagine he keeps the same mass when he changes forms, so 100+ pounds of water would probably be hard to carry around.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I was mainly going to go with my character being a malefactor because I thought i would lea to a lot of weird stuff due to the personality change he went through. Like I'd imagine that most would assume malefactors to be criminal assholes who are just out for themselves, but then there's my character. He used to be a huge angsty asshole when he was in his late teens after he discovered his abilities, and abuse the crap out of them. HE'd eventually get captured and held accountable for his actions and he'd still be a douche for like the first couple of years, but then slowly over time mellow out, realize he's where he's at because of his own wrong doings, and mellow out considerably. He becomes the most chill guy who only wants to help others for that very reason.
I figured those two would be a bit OP, but now I'm just imagining my character not wanting to walk anymore, so he just tuns into water and jumps into someone's large water container. Even though I imagine he keeps the same mass when he changes forms, so 100+ pounds of water would probably be hard to carry around.

[/QUOTE]
I am LOVING your ideas so far, I can't wait to see your chill puddle.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]He's the main bad guy in the Flash TV show, I just can never remember his name.

[/QUOTE]
Ooohhhh, I know who you're talking about. >.> I don't remember his name either.

sunshineintoveins said:
His body mass stays the same, it just becomes the substance which can change his weight but not his mass
So if he had like some piece of jewelry, let's say a septum piercing, made out of pure titanium, he can turn his whole body into titanium, not just a small part of his nose?

[QUOTE="The Endergod]So if he had like some piece of jewelry, let's say a septum piercing, made out of pure titanium, he can turn his whole body into titanium, not just a small part of his nose?

[/QUOTE]
That's right, but he can't grow any taller, wider, etc. He'll just be much heavier.

[QUOTE="Elision of Ecritures]Ta-Da, finsihed.

[/QUOTE]
Darkness imprisoning him

All that he sees

Absolute horror

He cannot live

He cannot die

Trapped in himself

Body his holding ceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell

[QUOTE="Elision of Ecritures]No all that's left to do is shipping.

[/QUOTE]
I wil;l ship my character that is being made currently with either everyone or himself/

I can't ship Ronan since his hearts already taken even tho she's dead ;( But whoever his Insepctor is they'd be like besties

The Endergod] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35003-sunshineintoveins/ said:
@sunshineintoveins[/URL] How long would he have to stay in a form to be stuck in it permanently?
Anything more than 12 hours sound good?

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Darkness imprisoning him
All that he sees

Absolute horror

He cannot live

He cannot die

Trapped in himself

Body his holding ceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell

[/QUOTE]
METALLICA

hell ye

Users who are viewing this thread