• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OPERATION MAVERICK - Precinct

Would he be able to take the form of natural occurring acids or metals that are normally liquids at like room temperatures if he came across them? And is it possible for him to only turn part of his body into a material, like his hand or arm, or is it only his full body or nothing?

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Would he be able to take the form of natural occurring acids or metals that are normally liquids at like room temperatures if he came across them? And is it possible for him to only turn part of his body into a material, like his hand or arm, or is it only his full body or nothing?

[/QUOTE]
Liquid metals are ok, I'm going to have to say no for acids. He can turn parts of his body or his entire body.

Elision of Ecritures]What about you [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35003-sunshineintoveins/ said:
@sunshineintoveins[/URL] ? Any ships you might have on the table? And what about Julian? Can he turn his body into darkness and travel via the network of shadows and stuff?
Ahhh I'm not sure??? Remy could get a boyfriend (Julian and Kaz are both possibilities) or if another lovely lady signs up, he may fall for her. Lynell probably would be too focused to think about dating but who knows?

ALSO

I want to refrain from Julian turning into a shadow BUT what I had in mind was he can disconnect his own shadow and have that move around while he "sees" through it.

Julian and Remy would be cute. Remy seems to have a bit of shaky and troubled nature, which would be quieted by Julian's calming silence. However that's all up for debate and fun discussion and planning, so who does know.

Good idea.

@sunshineintoveins

for shipping Remy with Kaz, I think that Kaz would be initially interested in him because of his ability (which makes for great interaction material) but it wouldn't really work out. I'm planning to make Kaz the sort of mercenary type with a decidedly bent moral compass. He's pretty ruthless and isn't really bothered by killing (y'know, since he's a malefactor) and isn't really planning on "becoming good" or whatever which I imagine would sort of turn Remy away. I mean, Kaz probably wouldn't be the kind of guy Remy would go for especially since Kaz would be encouraging him to use his powers a lot more.

raspberryrose said:
@sunshineintoveins
for shipping Remy with Kaz, I think that Kaz would be initially interested in him because of his ability (which makes for great interaction material) but it wouldn't really work out. I'm planning to make Kaz the sort of mercenary type with a decidedly bent moral compass. He's pretty ruthless and isn't really bothered by killing (y'know, since he's a malefactor) and isn't really planning on "becoming good" or whatever which I imagine would sort of turn Remy away. I mean, Kaz probably wouldn't be the kind of guy Remy would go for especially since Kaz would be encouraging him to use his powers a lot more.
I agree, he would be wary and maybe a little scared of him but any possible interactions would be interesting regardless. I love mercenary/assassin type characters so I'm VERY excited to see Kaz's character!

thanks xD

I figured since he was going to be a criminal, I might as well go all the way. Would a serial killer be too much? I have a ton of ideas on how to use air manipulation to kill someone so he'll definitely be on the darker end of the criminal spectrum

HELLO EVERYONE I forgot to drop by in the OOC when I first popped in here :V

I'm STILL flipping through the powers trying to figure out my favorite, there are so many options it's so hard to choose X_X

raspberryrose said:
thanks xD
I figured since he was going to be a criminal, I might as well go all the way. Would a serial killer be too much? I have a ton of ideas on how to use air manipulation to kill someone so he'll definitely be on the darker end of the criminal spectrum
As long as you give him a skill that is valuable to the team (his would probably be fighting/torturing) he can be any kind of criminal. A serial killer would be chilling.

raspberryrose said:
thanks xD
Aw, dang. That was my idea. xD

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Only one can have that so you must fight each other to the death... Or settle it in a peaceful manner.

[/QUOTE]
WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME

sunshineintoveins said:
You both have dark imaginations
Oh yes. :3 Makes life much more interesting.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Only one can have that so you must fight each other to the death... Or settle it in a peaceful manner.

[/QUOTE]
Pf. Peaceful is boring. xD I'll figure something out, though. (<3)

@sunshineintoveins I have a question about the Force Field Generation power -- would you allow me to modify it so that not only can they make a kind of dome/wall sort of thing, but a mobile shield that they can summon? Like a kind of shimmery-clear sliver of force field that only my character is able to hold, a 2x2 foot square? Of course, this takes energy to keep up and is perhaps harder to summon because it is more mobile and requires more focus.

CloudyBlueDay said:
@sunshineintoveins I have a question about the Force Field Generation power -- would you allow me to modify it so that not only can they make a kind of dome/wall sort of thing, but a mobile shield that they can summon? Like a kind of shimmery-clear sliver of force field that only my character is able to hold, a 2x2 foot square? Of course, this takes energy to keep up and is perhaps harder to summon because it is more mobile and requires more focus.
Yep, that's fine

sunshineintoveins said:
I KNOW it's tough to find the perfect one
Top contenders are Enhanced Strength or Enhanced Combat, Force Fields, Invisiblity, Intangibility (one of my all time favorite powers, but I already have a character for this so I'd probably use him..) and just about EVERYTHING ELSE BECAUSE GODDAMN *FLIPS TABLE*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back