• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OP: Navy Traitors OOC

Other
Here
I'm still tentative about participating in this,though I think the premise is interesting. I know some things about the setting but haven't read the story in detail so I might need to catch up on some things if this group is going to be shadowing the canon story's events.

In any event,if I do participate,I thought about something like a former circus performer or pro wrestler who lived in a smaller kingdom that was a protectorate of Alabasta. Sort of a strongwoman type.

She felt that the poverty of her homeland was due to the supposed greed and ignorance of the Nefetari dynasty,and was thinking of ways to oppose them.

Hence she was one of the people who was fooled into joining Baroque Works as a foot soldier and carrying out Crocodile's plans.

After the organization's defeat,she was set adrift and went on a journey to search for the meaning of justice and ended up enlisting in the navy,leading into current events.

Welcome to the crew, Yo-Ho! And seriously you put a lot of heart and soul into your character! I hope I can create a story where she will be able to thrive.
Thank you! I look forward to working with you all on this story!

will try to pump out the cs in the next 3 days. though for now I'm looking for his art and trying to figure out his role on the ship.

CS Posted. For clarity, the crossed-out sections are the true ones, the others are the ones she tells people.

Well,decided to throw my hat in as well and avoid overlapping in the muscular wrestling combatant niche.

Hope I can be a part of this and help it go well,if it does get off the ground.

so so far we have the Engi, the helmsman, I assume Lord Xanax is playing the captain, a medic, a sniper and a brawler...
I'm thinking about a quartermaster who either does the rigging in spare time, or cooks on the side, like not the main cook if someone would like to make a cook, but probably the guy who wakes up way to early to check on the stock of things each day so he is probably the one making breakfast for the crew, probably from things that would go bad soon.

aye though i doubt i would make a good navigator, im like zoro irl..... so yeah me as a navigator would suck.

Probably isn't a big deal if there is some overlap,or if a character is a seaman/fighter without a specialization

Wonder when would be a good time for a flashback of what Marcelo's training involved. It'd probably end up looking comical.

If Hunter were to ever get a chance to learn he would go for shigan and an arm based version of Rankyaku

Tekkai, Geppo and Soru for Ramsey. Shigan, Rankyaku or Paper one have no real interest.

could have been one of the people who lost internet/power during the hurricane.
we will just wait one more week for any signs of life and decide from there

To quote one of the comments: Poverty, Obscurity, Weakness, Dir T Rodger some wanna be pirate king obtained this and not much else the world had to offer. And his dying words sent the Fake Staw Hat Pirates to the seas. Dirt T rodger: "You want my treasure? you can't have it. I hid everything I owned in two places. dont go looking for them."These words loured no one to the Grand line to pursue Nightmares worse than they could ever posibly imagine this is the time no one cares about known as the Most Infinitesimal 1 pirate minute and 21 pirate seconds

officially 2 weeks have passed without lord Xana being online so I think we can officially say it has died before it started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back