OOC

We have 16 total people who signed up for this RP. That's great though I wonder if more is a good thing. I mean it's wonderful to see people interested and joining but the more people might mean that I'll have to do more micromanaging.

Still if that is the case then I'll simply have someone who has time to become a mini-GM.

You could make more subforums in main rp based on location so areas don't become too crowded.

@TPBx @Brinie @DemetrioMachete @GinkyGotBack @Brass Skeleton @~SpicyCinnyRollSenpai @F o o l i s h n e s s 

@KiritoIsamu @Arael @Rurnur @The Endergod @MrEvilMexican @Yanipurr  @Ravenshroom @NoviceOfRoleplay

So here is a question. Would you guys want me to make Skype group chat or a Discord group chat? Just want to know what you guys would say.

I'm up for either, i have and like using both programs. 

Oh and as for feedback, hmm, i'd say try to stray away from tournaments honestly. Whenever I've done a tournament in yugioh rp's they ended up being really long due to people not being online to fulfill their duels and a tournament ends up taking around a week or two. Besides that here's a list of stuff that you should avoid doing:

- plot holes
- villains taken from other series/not well-thought out villains/not well-rounded
- not enough group participation
- plot moving too slow

Besides that i can't think of anything at the moment. @YoungX

^ I agree

It always helped me to have a basic plot structure in mind before setting any major events in motion, and keep in mind the motivations of each character, there should always be a reason for them to participate in the main storyline

Also i'd be happy to play NPC's and stuff if you need them for the story

You could make more subforums in main rp based on location so areas don't become too crowded.

Oh and as for feedback, hmm, i'd say try to stray away from tournaments honestly. Whenever I've done a tournament in yugioh rp's they ended up being really long due to people not being online to fulfill their duels and a tournament ends up taking around a week or two. Besides that here's a list of stuff that you should avoid doing:

- plot holes
- villains taken from other series/not well-thought out villains/not well-rounded
- plot moving too slow

As much as I would love to make more sub forums, I only get 5 it seems. Apparantely ever RP has a maximum of 5 only. However I can make as many topics as I want if that is what you were mentioning.

^ I agree

It always helped me to have a basic plot structure in mind before setting any major events in motion, and keep in mind the motivations of each character, there should always be a reason for them to participate in the main storyline

Also i'd be happy to play NPC's and stuff if you need them for the story

I thank everyone for the great feedback. All of this is crucial if we want this to be a successful and otherwise dank RP. Thankfully the speed of the RP is allowing me to think about how things should be settled.

The upcoming small competition is one such thing. Based on the feedback, I'm going to see of this competition won't be long and will allow the RP to flow. 

If you guys have any ideas for the RP, please for the love of Osiris let me now! It'll be great to not only have player involvement, but to make something that works.

- plot holes
- plot moving too slow

I mean those are just general things to avoid. 

Now if there is a day or two that we just schedule tournaments, that could help with speed. 

I do think have more topics/sub forums are unnecessary, really add updated info in the first post of the RP forum would be sufficient, though the information such as locatation of characters seems weird as I thought people could already figure that out by reading  the RP, but ehh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back