OOC

@NoviceOfRoleplay "D. knew he was speaking to a frail middle aged man" You know my character is a woman right? Did D just like, completely fail at guessing her voice or was that a mistake on your end?

I read ya post; D's just makin' a bad guess. Kinda joking around how I always see roleplayers guessing correctly every single trait about a character my staring at 'em for a few minutes.

Sarah says hi to Tyler

Tyler understands that Sarah is insecure about her feelings and is in love with Lysandre.

Last edited by a moderator:
I read ya post; D's just makin' a bad guess. Kinda joking around how I always see roleplayers guessing correctly every single trait about a character my staring at 'em for a few minutes.

Sarah says hi to Tyler

Tyler understands that Sarah is insecure about her feelings and is in love with Lysandre.

Oh okay lol that makes sense then.

I'm not quite sure where to shove Rush all up in there at the moment. I'll give everything a look over again tomorrow morning, but I must go to sleep now.

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese and a large soda.

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese and a large soda.

So I have 3 Filet'O fish Meals one sprite one coke, one of them large with a diet coke, a 10 piece McNugget meal with a Dr pepper. 1 Quarter Pounder with Cheese. We don't have a number 45 but I guess that's a number 4, so the two cheeseburgers meal, one burger with cheese and one without, making that a large with a Diet Coke as well.

Would you like anything else with that?

Nah I'm good.

Alright your total is $51.51. I'll see you at the window. Thank you and have a nice day.

We have 16 total people who signed up for this RP. That's great though I wonder if more is a good thing. I mean it's wonderful to see people interested and joining but the more people might mean that I'll have to do more micromanaging.

Still if that is the case then I'll simply have someone who has time to become a mini-GM.

That's quite a large number of people.

It is. In all honesty, I'm glad there is a lot of interest but then I wonder what my plans for this RP is. With the RP still in development, there's a lot I could potentially do to make it better. While on that subject, I think that the best thing for me to do is to accept feedback from you guys whether it's PM or OOC.

It is. In all honesty, I'm glad there is a lot of interest but then I wonder what my plans for this RP is. With the RP still in development, there's a lot I could potentially do to make it better. While on that subject, I think that the best thing for me to do is to accept feedback from you guys whether it's PM or OOC.

What kind of feedback?

Oh and also I'm looking for some BB Code tutorial or at least a gallery of BB Code formats. I'm interested in using them in order to make my GM posts much more pleasing and presentable. If anyone can point me in the right direction then it'll be gucci.

Oh and also I'm looking for some BB Code tutorial or at least a gallery of BB Code formats. I'm interested in using them in order to make my GM posts much more pleasing and presentable. If anyone can point me in the right direction then it'll be gucci.

BB code is long dead and HTML is way more complicated. So if you could get your hands on someone who knows the language, you're golden.

Would it be alright if we postpone the duel until tomorrow when my mouse comes in? I could try to do it now, but mouse keys is kinda slow and stiff.

Alrighty I can do that.

Edit: Would anyone like to duel anyhow for fun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back