OOC

I'm downloading ygopro right now so that we don't get any problems like that but its taking forever =.=... You can host this time @Brass Skeleton message me or post the link.

Holy crap. Idk whats going on over there. Maybe its because you used mirror resonator's effect twice or something idk. 

I'm trying to figure out why it doesn't work

I might be able to make my debut in the rp tomorrow. I will have my computer back in order. Probably could get ygopro and recreate my decks.

Problem with deck construction in dueling nexus is that on mobile, you can't search by effects.

Holy crap. Idk whats going on over there. Maybe its because you used mirror resonator's effect twice or something idk. 

Mirror Resonator's effect only works once a turn. I dunno, I'm gonna assume it's because Nexus is still in early Alpha, meaning cards might not work right. It's kinda frustrating, tbh.

@TPBx you wanna give it one more go or just use the first result to simplify things? 

GOD DAMNIT MIRROR RESONATOR.

...How close is YgoPro to being downloaded? I know mirror resonator works there. As stompy as it was I almost just want to use the first duel to get this over and done with.

This is why DN was so nice, everything was manual so there was like zero ways you could screw up unless you didn't know rulings. I'm pretty sure YGOPro has their shit together, but this is horrible lol. Its a pretty simple effect so idk why it isn't working.

And I'm at a starbucks atm so I think my connection is being hardcore throttled because its downloading so slowly, that and its a 1 GB file holy lol. nvm its not because my connection is throttled. its just big af. Wanna just play for funsies then @Brass Skeleton , new decks and avoid mirror resonator.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see. Well, I hate to be mean but I think we should just use the first result. I've got some errands to run today and can't spend much more time being mad at Mirror Resonator's lack of cooperation.

I see. Well, I hate to be mean but I think we should just use the first result. I've got some errands to run today and can't spend much more time being mad at Mirror Resonator's lack of cooperation.

I see, we can do that, though, lets try and mix up some of the starts from the 3rd and 4th games, because I'm sure you'd win in the end, but that 1st game was a straight slaughter. Specifically because I deleted the 1st and 2nd game's txt file so I only have the moves from the 3rd game. 

I see, we can do that, though, lets try and mix up some of the starts from the 3rd and 4th games, because I'm sure you'd win in the end, but that 1st game was a straight slaughter. Specifically because I deleted the 1st and 2nd game's txt file so I only have the moves from the 3rd game. 

I see.

Upon reflection, I don't recall much of game 1's middle, so I'll let you go through what notes you have and make the first RP post. I've gotta go run those errands, be back in an hour.

And I'm back.

@TPBx If I recall right, this point in the duel is where I tried to get fancy and failed miserably before mirror resonator decided to not work. Should I take creative liberty on how the duel ends, since it never actually reached a conclusion?

And I'm back.

@TPBx If I recall right, this point in the duel is where I tried to get fancy and failed miserably before mirror resonator decided to not work. Should I take creative liberty on how the duel ends, since it never actually reached a conclusion?

go for it

Would anyone like to duel? I've been meaning to practice a deck to use for the case that I would make a character/NPC myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back