OOC

ill be back at 16:00-ish GMT, if anyone wants to do anything with my character?

actually, would someone mind having a duel with me on the yugioh nexus? an unofficial, non-canon one, just so i can get used to the system? all i ask is that you dont finish me off in like two turns, and play a mix of spells, traps and monsters? its so i can get used to the algorithms. i also want to try out something with im not actually sure works involving my deck. dont worry, ill forfeit the duel once i figure stuff out so you (should) get the win.

Last edited by a moderator:
ill be back at 16:00-ish GMT, if anyone wants to do anything with my character?

actually, would someone mind having a duel with me on the yugioh nexus? an unofficial, non-canon one, just so i can get used to the system? all i ask is that you dont finish me off in like two turns, and play a mix of spells, traps and monsters? its so i can get used to the algorithms. i also want to try out something with im not actually sure works involving my deck. dont worry, ill forfeit the duel once i figure stuff out so you (should) get the win.

I'm more accustomed to YGOPRO since that's the only one I've ever played as of currently. I would love to duel you, non-canon or canon haha. I just made a new deck I want to use anyway

well, as far as i can tell ygopro is a download, yes? i dont really want to download something that i honestly dont trust for this, you know?

well, as far as i can tell ygopro is a download, yes? i dont really want to download something that i honestly dont trust for this, you know?

No pressure my man, I'll try out this nexus then. If you ever are interested I can give you the YGO Pro link to download. Rather quick and easy. But if you still have an opening, I'll totally duel you!

right, ive made a room. do you know if i can change the time limit as the host?

WE TAKING OVAAAA

try a cheeky reload. or, which worked for me, going into the url bar, making sure nothing is highlighted, andn pressing enter. i have no idea why that works over reload, but sure.

give me a second to reconnect and ill rematch you

ik i lost form the start. got an awful hand. well...it wasnt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back