OOC

hi guys!

i play yugiioh, but not professionally. would a gem-knight deck be considered a no-no in this rp?

also, do i need to join the discord?

hi guys!

i play yugiioh, but not professionally. would a gem-knight deck be considered a no-no in this rp?

also, do i need to join the discord?

A Gem-Knight deck would be fine for this rp. Also you do not have to join the discord. It's merely way for others to communicate.

i see three apps on the applications to paly forum. do i need to join all three? how does this work?

sorry, but ive not done this sorta thing before.

i see three apps on the applications to paly forum. do i need to join all three? how does this work?

sorry, but ive not done this sorta thing before.

There is a new duelist forum that contains the cs sheet. You post your character in the new duelist area. When I approve it then it gets moves to the Duelist Registry.

huh. heard that rules before. oh well, no biggie. im ditch one of my pearls, one of my seraphinites and one of my lady diamonds.

ill be using nexus btw, since the other two seems to be downloads. id rather not download stuff.

I must find a way to include my knucklehead duelist in the fold, any ideas? @TPBx If you are free at the moment to give some suggestions that'd be coolio!

I must find a way to include my knucklehead duelist in the fold, any ideas? @TPBx If you are free at the moment to give some suggestions that'd be coolio!

DUEL SOMEONE! ANYONE! YOU CAN EVEN DUEL ME WHILE WE'RE AT IT! 

Mostly since the rest of the group I'm supposed to go against with the tag duel have postponed it since @Ravenshroom is sick today.

DUEL SOMEONE! ANYONE! YOU CAN EVEN DUEL ME WHILE WE'RE AT IT! 

Mostly since the rest of the group I'm supposed to go against with the tag duel have postponed it since @Ravenshroom is sick today.

Breaks in out of nowhere, screams let's duel. rips off shirt. Proceeds to duel.  XD

or...you know...interaction? i have to go in a couple of hours so i dont have time for a duel, but still

Interaction is the easy part, figuring out what everyone is doing and or what they wanna do is the difficult part. Which is why I'm reading up on the roleplay to see the best way to slip my character in without it being, ya know, too forced. Haha! 

Breaks in out of nowhere, screams let's duel. rips off shirt. Proceeds to duel.  XD

Interaction is the easy part, figuring out what everyone is doing and or what they wanna do is the difficult part. Which is why I'm reading up on the roleplay to see the best way to slip my character in without it being, ya know, too forced. Haha! 

LOL. Well if you want to go right ahead. Just make sure to mention me or hit up the chat in discord when you're ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back