OOC

Okay, I'm sorry...

I'll quit now! 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

I'm close to finishing Erik's post. The old man's gonna whoop Beish's puffy ass-cheeks so hard, he'll wish he was one of them parts a la gib and galore.

Beish shouldn't have refused the offer. Trust me, Erik has something terrifyingly shocking for that good samaritan...

Happy Holidays everyone. I think the RP went dead because of the holidays.

As Gm, I can't move your characters along with each thing. This event with the Goblins and the village is meant to tear your group apart or bring them together. I'm letting you lot move yourselves along, there are things I have planned, but not at this moment.

Also, I refuse to let this die as long as a handful of people are still interested in playing. :)

Happy Holidays everyone. I think the RP went dead because of the holidays.

As Gm, I can't move your characters along with each thing. This event with the Goblins and the village is meant to tear your group apart or bring them together. I'm letting you lot move yourselves along, there are things I have planned, but not at this moment.

Also, I refuse to let this die as long as a handful of people are still interested in playing. :)

The rp didn't die. I was actually joking.

I suppose a split is what's gonna happen, since Erik seems to be against the idea of letting that merchant in. And he's also likely taking Beish, forcibly if the situation requires it.

As of now, I'm formulating a post. But this distinct holiday is REALLY slowing me down.

The rp didn't die. I was actually joking.

I suppose a split is what's gonna happen, since Erik seems to be against the idea of letting that merchant in. And he's also likely taking Beish, forcibly if the situation requires it.

As of now, I'm formulating a post. But this distinct holiday is REALLY slowing me down.

Trust me, I know what you mean. It was the Holiday and one of my employees quit on Christmas Eve. I mean who does that!? lol

I love the idea of a split, it gives me more fodder to screw with. :P

I'm also glad that you were joking. I was worried that I missed something. *sighs in relief*

Last edited by a moderator:
A fistful of absence from@Handabooo.

Tsk, tsk. Was wexpectiwexpectibetwewrrerbetter

May Satu eat your eyes and soul. 

I felt that I needed to reinvent Beish, but I wasn't sure how. So I went on a journey to find my Beish again. I think I see a whole new side to him now.

Last edited by a moderator:
May Satu eat your eyes and soul. 

I felt that I needed to reinvent Beish, but I wasn't sure how. So I went on a journey to find my Beish again. I think I see a whole new side to him now.

So, what you mean to say is that Beish reached and completed his puberty, all in the span of a single hour?

Okay, please if anyone's wanting to respond, don't wait on me. I'm still trying to piece together a decent and presentable response. My mind has been in shards lately. It's been hard thinking straight so I'm sorry, please don't wait on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back