OOC

Oh dur! I haven't watched that in ages!!

Excuse me. Go watch it now. It is officially, my favourite movie. At least for now.

Books though, when it comes to books, anything by Jhon Green, or the Perks Of Being A Wallflower. I mean, yes Harry Potter is amazing, but when it comes to just individual books. 

*randomness has gotten to the brain* oops.

Excuse me. Go watch it now. It is officially, my favourite movie. At least for now.

Books though, when it comes to books, anything by Jhon Green, or the Perks Of Being A Wallflower. I mean, yes Harry Potter is amazing, but when it comes to just individual books. 

*randomness has gotten to the brain* oops.

LMFAO! I know what you mean, did you see my other post?

Also, Across the Universe is my favorite movie.

Which do you all think for the Serpent Sea?

f1395cc0dd51f6791955177f86ffeaef.jpg

Ooooohhh!!! There it is!!! *insert high-pitched squealing here* I pick the first one!

*posts randomly so that post count will get closer to 250*

Will we be having a seafaring adventure at some point?

Oh pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease make this happen! 

Ooooohhh!!! There it is!!! *insert high-pitched squealing here* I pick the first one!

We must! Beish will throw up everywhere! It will be glorious!

Why am I always making this about him? Oh, that's right- I'm an attention whore.

Your wish may be granted. I'm setting up the cave adventure right now and introducing new characters to the thread!

Why am I always making this about him? Oh, that's right- I'm an attention whore.

lol I love torturing my characters too! I want to have a GM for a story I have in mind, but I don't want to GM it lol I want my characters to be tortured.

Your wish may be granted. I'm setting up the cave adventure right now and introducing new characters to the thread!

lol I love torturing my characters too! I want to have a GM for a story I have in mind, but I don't want to GM it lol I want my characters to be tortured.

I'll GM for you if you want me to.

Of course. I'll just edit my last post.

I edited mine too so we're all gathered up. Lexis is tardy.

We don't mind Beish is awesome. Maybe he'll catch some fish while at sea.

Another RP! Woot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back