OOC

I gotcha gimme a bit my phones battery is low, you can control Chad if you want too. But if not then it'll be an hour or so.  

Also @Ginko The Mushishi. Dude epic post love the humor & badassedness you did very good capturing the bleach vibe. 

Okay, I'll control Chad I guess. You get to the charger.
24744076.jpg

Sorry for my inactivity! IRL stuff went down, and things are still being patched up despite it, I wanted to make sure everyone knew before they got the idea I abandoned the roleplay! I will try to remain as active as possible. 

I just posted Riku's form. I'll start picking away at it s'more after school tomorrow if I can. Sorry for the lack of information. >_<

I just posted Riku's form. I'll start picking away at it s'more after school tomorrow if I can. Sorry for the lack of information. >_<

No problem, and we'll try to make this rp an exciting experience for you (hopefully XD). I think the first battle is about to begin so try and get it done soon!

Also I think you can look at my reply on I think Saria's CS post that outlines the basics of Shinigami powers, since she was asking the same questions.  I think the rest of us here are pretty well versed in bleach lore so ask us questions if you need help. (though admittedly I dropped the manga once it hit the final arc since I couldn't find any consistent scanlations online. I'll probably just buy the volumes when it comes to stores in the US). You can also consult the ever so helpful bleach wiki for more detail as well.

While I continue to pick at RIku's form, is it too much to ask for a recap? I've been absolutely swamped with homework and drama, so I apologize for my inactivity.

While I continue to pick at RIku's form, is it too much to ask for a recap? I've been absolutely swamped with homework and drama, so I apologize for my inactivity.

Nothing really has been happening, Senji (my character) and Reishirou (Rayischo's character) Are the two only Vizard's among the roleplay, and have just taken in an Arrancar known as Amiko. She's given information about a greater threat that has taken control of Hueco Mundo, and will soon enough attack the world. A group of Shinigami, lead by Rise, was sent to track down and capture Amiko. Just recently they have met up with a Neo-Quincy (Junichiro I think his name is?), and a Divine Reiatsu wielder known as Akuma. As of right now, the Vizard group are at the Candy Shop, while the Shinigami/Neo/Divine group are at the docks, helping track down Amiko. 

i don't think there's too much content to catch up on and @Ginko The Mushishi summarized it well. I'd also suggest reading it just to familiarize yourself with the context more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back