OOC

Now, I imagine I know the other captains and the Vizards?

Yeah you know all of the captains. Specifically ichigo's crew you know on a personal friendship level. On a side note would you Parhaps want to be the lieutenant of one of ichigo's crew? It would require me to change his division but I think you'd thrive under captain Chad. 

Theres also Ishida, oriheme, renji, rangiku, and ichigo himself. 

I can't wait, @Jefferson is Kokuto able to own the Karakura Candy Shop? Since Kisuke might be gone by now, if not then I'll make sure to have Kokuto gain his own place with Samaysune. 

Yeah you know all of the captains. Specifically ichigo's crew you know on a personal friendship level. On a side note would you Parhaps want to be the lieutenant of one of ichigo's crew? It would require me to change his division but I think you'd thrive under captain Chad. 

Theres also Ishida, oriheme, renji, rangiku, and ichigo himself. 

Sure.

Uryuu leaving spiderwebs all over the place, man. (Funny because his bow's final form looks like a spiderweb XD) 

I can't wait for everyone to face off against Dakken (I think that's his name?) That will be an epic moment. 

Well... stupid question... but how do I tag people? As I tried it a few days ago, it didn't work... ^-^'

Oh, never mind, works xD

@Jefferson Where should Rise start out?

To tag someone put this @

and then their name 

The visards will be starting at the visard secret headquarters in the karakura city marketing district. Used to be kisuke uraharas shop. He donated it to the vizards when he vanished without a trace. 

Yeah, I know, but as I tried it a few days ago, it didn't work.

But it's working now! Thanks anyways!

It might have been the site

Right my bad. Since he is a vice captain we can say that he was sent to lead a small squad of shinigami to find Amiko. How's that sound?

Basically you would start in the Seireitei and head to human world 

Mind doing a post of like Chad or someone sending Rise to the human world?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back