OOC

Grammatic

Knight of Nevermore
Roleplay Type(s)
Any conversation that do not happen in game can happen here. OR any questions you want to ask can be posted and I or an Officer will get to it as soon as possible.

Guys, if you have any friends you think would like this rp, send them this way.

So I posted the first thing, you guys try and post soon if your character got a like from me.

No order really, we are letting the rp develop atm, get interactions moving, then I will start an event.

Hi, @ArisenMoon me and @NetherTacos did a bit of collaboration regarding his character meeting mine and I'll post the results in a bit. All I'll say is that the first alliance within the fragments of the Empire has been formed.  

Npcs, as long as they relate to your faction or character directly, are fine. Any extenuating connections will warrant a cct of their own.

Guys, now that enough stuff is happening, and the rp is rolling, so to speak, I will begin making the first event.

@ArisenMoon i think you should add and enforce a one week ghosting rule so that these kind of things don't hold up the roleplay? I'd say tag or pm those who seem currently ghosted if they don't respond despite doing other activity on the site then you have your answer. 

Alright, starting tomorrow, I will begin messaging those who are inactive, and if they haven't done something by friday, their character will be moved into the "Bacta Tank" category, basically, their character is injured, as so has to spend time in a tank. If they still don't respond, they die during treatment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back