OOC

Please can I have some advice on joining conversations. As i don't really understand how yet. Because I don't want to go "Louis then went o yeah btw I know you guys have NEVER met me but blah blah blah. Or is that how I do it?

You go up to other characters

And say, "Can I join you?"

It's the simplest thing anyone can do in any roleplay

You go up to other characters

And say, "Can I join you?"

It's the simplest thing anyone can do in any roleplay

Ok. And what time is it in the role play because I'll see that for some people it's nighttime and they are in their cabin yet for others its midday

why is everybody so determined to have a quirky and unique character that's my question right now

Oh wow i was gone longggggg....i really hate it when wifi screws the hell up and notifications don't come through...

@AnimeGenork i respect you gallll, you're doing well at handling this!

Also what happened since i was gone, I know I have to reply to @Dreaming Divinity but anything else?

And no one els eposted their characters here so i haven't been able to even WORD the prophecy...

GUYSSSS

Perhaps @Ethan Hart I need a list of characters who would supposedly, 'not mind' on going on a quest, so if you want yours to particpate then that'd be cool!

And @Necr0Danc3r Awesome! Thanks for telling me! Could you also possibly tell me what time of day it is please? Like morning afte fireworks, night of fireworks still etc?

So far I've got.

Red - mine

Lilly - mine

Elena - Dreaming

I think that's it at the moment, well that I have permission to include tho.

Perhaps @Ethan Hart I need a list of characters who would supposedly, 'not mind' on going on a quest, so if you want yours to particpate then that'd be cool!

And @Necr0Danc3r Awesome! Thanks for telling me! Could you also possibly tell me what time of day it is please? Like morning afte fireworks, night of fireworks still etc?

So far I've got.

Red - mine

Lilly - mine

Elena - Dreaming

It's still that night i believe.

So far I've got.

Red - mine

Lilly - mine

Elena - Dreaming

it's still the night of the fireworks though i'm determined to get a time skip in 

i have two characters, do you want one for the quest?

I've got a child of ares and a daughter of apollo

please  may I join the prophecy (sorry I was off for most of yesterday, I had to brush the sheep. Feed them look after bob. Give them water. Then muck out their little houses. And do the chickens. Then I got charged by bob. Who tried to eat my hair. So I fed them all again. They all ate a bit too much :| .ANIMALS ARE MY WEAK POINT OK?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back