OOC

*pats you fondly on the head* i pity you skryx

even if your username is even harder to spell than mine

where are you from?

IT IS NOT. SUCH LIES. THEY'RE THE SAME AMOUNT OF LETTERS. 

Whelp, one down, only nine to go. It's nice to have so little papers. Even if those papers are trying that much harder to murder you. 

(I've honestly given up asking where people are from cause I always forget.)

IT IS NOT. SUCH LIES. THEY'RE THE SAME AMOUNT OF LETTERS. 

Whelp, one down, only nine to go. It's nice to have so little papers. Even if those papers are trying that much harder to murder you. 

(I've honestly given up asking where people are from cause I always forget.)

I KNOW BUT FOR SOME REASON, MY BRAIN WON'T PROCESS YOUR USERNAME. every time i try to write it, i blank on how to spell it, even though it should be easy. good luck with your exams!! i recently did pretty badly on a set of mock exams, so trust me, the exams hate me too.

I KNOW BUT FOR SOME REASON, MY BRAIN WON'T PROCESS YOUR USERNAME. every time i try to write it, i blank on how to spell it, even though it should be easy. good luck with your exams!! i recently did pretty badly on a set of mock exams, so trust me, the exams hate me too.

I am disappointed in you. And at least it was on mock exams and not the real thing :D  that's always a reassuring thought as I continue not to study for tomorrow. 

^^^^^^^ a list of all current campers at camp half-blood compiled by me

probably errors in there somewhere please correct me

^^^^^^^ a list of all current campers at camp half-blood compiled by me

probably errors in there somewhere please correct me

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO ASK IF THERE WERE ANY HERMES KIDS. I love you, mind reader. 

AND BRING IT. NOTHING WILL MOTIVATE ME. 

(also Raven is Nike, not hermes) 

Last edited by a moderator:
Shia3.gif

(coming from the person who has done none of their homework ever)

side note: I'll fix Raven. Idk why I thought she was child of Hermes.

Shia3.gif

(coming from the person who has done none of their homework ever)

side note: I'll fix Raven. Idk why I thought she was child of Hermes.

Your mind reading must have got confused cause I was thinking of making a new Hermes kid to go through with my pranking plan. 

Nah, not feeling it. Got anymore? Also 'Just do it' sounds like something Raven would say now ahhahaha. Children of Nike have far too many puns. 

(Also don't mind me projecting through Raven. Organic chem is terrible)

please, if nothing else, can raven make that pun at some point in the roleplay? 

idk how to convince you, man, i'm the most unmotivated person of all time. i only get motivated when i watch that one episode of steven universe and that's just motivation to draw cartoon characters. plus exams suck. there is no way to make someone want to revise for an exam.

also raven being like an older sister to veronica is literally my favourite thing right now 

Yes. Yes she will. 

I'm very unmotivated. I find the only thing that can motivate me is a deadline for another thing. In which case, screw that thing let's study. 

Raven is secretly dying for a little sister. The few half siblings she has are either older or way too mature. (This my headcannon nobody ruin it. Ahahaha jk) Also I went and looked up comics so I could have something substantial to say to Veronica and now I'm starting three new comics. Jinkx why you do dis. 

i procrastinate so hard that i actually end up doing shit. like i really don't want to study, so i'll tidy the entire house and write seven fanfics and save the world before doing any revision. 

please give me familial veronica/raven, it's too adorable. even though veronica has three half-siblings already, i think xD  

and comics are awesome, man, you should be thanking me. 

i procrastinate so hard that i actually end up doing shit. like i really don't want to study, so i'll tidy the entire house and write seven fanfics and save the world before doing any revision. 

please give me familial veronica/raven, it's too adorable. even though veronica has three half-siblings already, i think xD  

and comics are awesome, man, you should be thanking me. 

I thought we were getting me to study. I only know superhero comics dammit. And webcomics. No book comics. Whatever. It's only econs tomorrow. Only econs. Onlyyy econs... Sigh. And chem lab but that's actually fun IF THEY DIDN'T MAKE US RUSH FOR FLIPPIN' TIME. 

Raven will make it her personal mission to be the sister no.1. *competitiveness intensifies* 

well, it turns out i suck at getting people to study. who's surprised? i'm not.

i read a bunch of manga as well as comics but now that i think about it, nearly all seem to be superpower based. 

*more patting of skryx's head* you can do it. you can pass your exams. i believe in you.

Yeah I read manga too, but nobody buys manga books. What have you read? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO TELL VERONICA DAMMIT. raven why did you dig yourself into this hole

*gives you a weird look*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back