OOC

I don't know if this is just me but I think that there shouldn't be characters of the big three. And if there are they should only be able to control inly elements and not be able to conjure storms or earthquakes on a whim. If I gave my character the same lower as Leo he would be op. Like I could just go. "Louis decided to stop the fight" he then ErUpTeD in flames and knocked everyone out because fire. And it's no fun for anyone else (this is just what i think I would guess some others do too) but having an op character is not actually fun for you or anyone else. The fun comes from the challenge of writing a realistic character. And not just a perfect one. Idk if anyone else feels this way but I came here to watch our characters interact and grow. Not just personality wise but they get more powerful (not op though). And see how they relate.

tldr; stop op characters  and stop the insane fights. Realistically there would only be small arguments.

I don't know if this is just me but I think that there shouldn't be characters of the big three. And if there are they should only be able to control inly elements and not be able to conjure storms or earthquakes on a whim. If I gave my character the same lower as Leo he would be op. Like I could just go. "Louis decided to stop the fight" he then ErUpTeD in flames and knocked everyone out because fire. And it's no fun for anyone else (this is just what i think I would guess some others do too) but having an op character is not actually fun for you or anyone else. The fun comes from the challenge of writing a realistic character. And not just a perfect one. Idk if anyone else feels this way but I came here to watch our characters interact and grow. Not just personality wise but they get more powerful (not op though). And see how they relate.

tldr; stop op characters  and stop the insane fights. Realistically there would only be small arguments.

my characters literally have no abilities whatsoever xD  

but genork did get rid of a bunch of people like asher this morning

he must have slipped thro somehow

The guy causing the problem left. Literally everyone else who's a child of the Big Three does nothing like he did. Including my character. And if your character had the same abilities as Leo, that wouldn't be OP. It's a well-known fact that Hephaestus kids CAN use flames. That doesn't mean they're OP. But I see your point. Literally my Big Three child can only manipulate water. She doesn't do that OP crap.

my characters literally have no abilities whatsoever xD  

but genork did get rid of a bunch of people like asher this morning

he must have slipped thro somehow

He'd been inactive for three weeks.

I didn't think he'd come back today and cause a ruckus.

may i make a suggestion?

we do some quick interactions and then have a time skip? 

otherwise this one day will go on forever xD  

Last edited by a moderator:
How should I do my first entry? Can I start with her just getting to the camp, or does she need to have been there for some time?

How should I do my first entry? Can I start with her just getting to the camp, or does she need to have been there for some time?

Either is ok depending on her backstory. I'm not sure where the others are other than the beach honestly. 

Ooh, what's going on at the beach?

Everyone's just watching fireworks but it seems like a lot of people are there, mine included. You can hop in and talk to me though I won't be online for much longer. I'm talking to @jinkxWait a bit while I get my reply up :)  (if you want to)

Everyone's just watching fireworks but it seems like a lot of people are there, mine included. You can hop in and talk to me though I won't be online for much longer. I'm talking to @jinkxWait a bit while I get my reply up :)  (if you want to)

Rose might make her way over there.

Guys, girls everyone in between. I fomally apologize for being AWOL. I kept getting error messages on my phone when I tried to get on the site so I stopped trying. For anyone who wanted Alexi in a scene I apologize for not responding. I'll try to catch up and get in where I should be. Also my school starts on Tuesday, so I'll also have to work around that. Again i apologise for my AWOL-ishness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back