OOC

I only have three because one was a revival from an RP that was never revived (hence the reason I made this one) and because one of them is from a story I'm writing based on Camp Half-Blood

Noah was just a spur of the moment thing TBH

I only have three because one was a revival from an RP that was never revived (hence the reason I made this one) and because one of them is from a story I'm writing based on Camp Half-Blood

Noah was just a spur of the moment thing TBH

i considered remaking a character of mine from an old pjo roleplay but didn't :3

Guys...I haven't had any notifications from this for the past 3 days...

It's been so quiet.  The only notification I got was @Dreaming Divinity tagging me here...

Please tell me what I need to do. And sure but when I said everyone needed to go into the big house not everyone listened thoooo. Lol doesn't matter anyways.

It's been so quiet.  The only notification I got was @Dreaming Divinity tagging me here...

Please tell me what I need to do. And sure but when I said everyone needed to go into the big house not everyone listened thoooo. Lol doesn't matter anyways.

they're waiting for your character to answer i think

besides you get notifications every time somebody posts

I'm pretty sure everyone did go to the house, but then nothing was happening, so people got bored and left. But oh well, if we just skip forward to the actual quest, then it doesn't really matter anyways

It's been the same for me... It seems for some reason you'll only get a notification if someone tags you or quotes you, even if you follow a thread...

It's been the same for me... It seems for some reason you'll only get a notification if someone tags you or quotes you, even if you follow a thread...

have you checked your settings on your profile? or made the sure the box at the bottom of your post has "notify me of replies" checked? i'm not doubting you or anything, i just found i had to change my settings when we switched sites.

i'm gonna write a starter for the team east thread tttttttttttttttttttoooooooooooooodddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy tomorrow

kidding probably have one up as soon as you go through with the timeskip

Users who are viewing this thread

Back