• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ɪ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴀ ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ʙᴜꜱʜ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴜʀʙᴏ ᴄᴀɴᴄᴇʀ — ✧.* OOC Thread

i forgot to ask earlier, but what's the consensus on werewolves? are we allowed to have werewolf characters?
oh, i basically said that anything is allowed, and that species that have interesting shit to them that could be considered "magic" would have it innate, but limited to whatever's inherent to them and in their biology. like, werewolves innately have shapeshifting magic, but their biology only lets them do it on full moons, or whatever your take on the species is. or a kitsune can shapeshift into a human but only with a leaf on their head. shit like that. your take can be as different as you'd like from the baseline folklore, though, as long as you keep everything balanced!

oh, i basically said that anything is allowed, and that species that have interesting shit to them that could be considered "magic" would have it innate, but limited to whatever's inherent to them and in their biology. like, werewolves innately have shapeshifting magic, but their biology only lets them do it on full moons, or whatever your take on the species is. or a kitsune can shapeshift into a human but only with a leaf on their head. shit like that. your take can be as different as you'd like from the baseline folklore, though, as long as you keep everything balanced!
okay, good to know! i will keep that mind

i made a change to dragon sizes to make it make a bit more sense...... sorry for all the sudden major changes yall....................

10 feet to shoulder is now average height for dragons (so half the maximum), but this is for dragons in human society since humans only really measured dragons and most of their dragons are smaller than those in the wild. most wild dragons are about 15-17 feet average

okay!! so, another VERY major change:
  • Majia officially collapsed 15-20 years ago instead of 20-25 years ago.
  • The Internet-equiv was shut down 30 years ago instead of 37 since the number 37 lunged at me and tore me to shreds.

Kind of dumb question but does hair dye exist in this universe?
probably???? people can have unnatural hair colors but if they want a different one from what they've got then why not

probably???? people can have unnatural hair colors but if they want a different one from what they've got then why not
lmao awesome! it's not all that important i was just picturing the character w that like the underside of their hair dyed :grinningteeth:👍

crypticcalypte crypticcalypte lizardanya lizardanya Talathel Talathel AzaleaWonderland AzaleaWonderland AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa ultimate-scug ultimate-scug lucymelon lucymelon SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles hotsauce hotsauce phaeminks phaeminks

hey! just to let you all know, i'm going on a flight to a different country tomorrow which i. happened to overlook when we were setting up the times of character acceptances. so we're going to do that today if there are no objections, so anyone who was planning on posting tomorrow will be accepted next week instead of this one. we'll discuss who's gonna make it in and send out discord invites to those who have been accepted.

just a reminder that there are no deadlines! roleplayers who made it in can continue to make as many characters as they'd like whenever they'd like, and roleplayers can apply whenever they'd like. not everyone will make it in, but don't be afraid to try and don't be upset if you don't! it's all in good fun!

Last edited:
Ah I probably won’t make the deadline then, im really tired from the early shifts I worked this week and might not be able to get a character out tonight

It was mentioned in the post above that those that wanted to post tomorrow might get cut off. I haven’t posted a character so I wasn’t sure if that meant I wouldn’t be able to post one tomorrow
i edited it to be clearer! i meant "cut off" as in they won't make it in for this week's acceptances and will instead be looked at next week, but i realize now it made it seem like they won't get accepted at all ^^

i edited it to be clearer! i meant "cut off" as in they won't make it in for this week's acceptances and will instead be looked at next week, but i realize now it made it seem like they won't get accepted at all ^^
Okay then I will definitely work on a character this weekend after I’ve had some rest ^^

random announcement​

devlin is now somewhat important to the lore now. how did this happen, you might ask, and i cannot give you an answer. apologies but i have no brain and wander through life with an empty gaze and no understanding of what is happening at any given time

he's in the prologue (story so far doc)

cool
1724550426099.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back