[OOC Thread] The Whispering Meadow [The Lawgivers]

Just updating my status. Still here but with various obligations that cause fluctuations to my free time and my schedule in general.

If you guys still want to play this, please post here and let me know. I will begin preparations to keep this boat going.

A blip on your radar means I'm in.

Blip...

Blip

Blip

Blip

Blip

Blip

Blip

Blip

Blip

:lol:

cyl said:
A blip on your radar means I'm in.
Blip...

Blip

Blip

Blip

Blip

Blip

Blip

Blip

Blip

:lol:
I will wait to see what you guys decide to do about the other 3 rooms and the cylinders near the entrance.

Consider we do, been a long time we haven't used this game, reel us back in with nice storytelling so we can feel at ease in our pcs shoes again :wink:

I'm posting here to let you know that tomorrow (8th July 2011) start my vacations. I'll be away from home - and consequently from internet - for about 7-8 days (till Saturday the 16th) and therefore unable to participate in our pbp game during those days. In case I manage to find internet access in my destination I'll try to squeeze in a couple of posts during my absence. I apologise in advance for any disruption my absence may cause and I hope that it won't be very difficult to autopilot my character till my return or insert him at a later point.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and looking forward to my return and to resuming my gaming activity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back