[OOC Thread] [The Resurgent]

Kalarix said:
How does guard other apply in social combat >.>
It doesn't. Real heroes think for themselves. >.>

In all honesty though, you don't need it for Social Combat.

So let's say that I somehow get Social Fu'd into thinking that I should destroy Gateway. Rillard, you don't actually have to stop this from happening, you can just Social combat me into agreeing to not destroy Gateway. Amazingly enough, I just might not declare a defense against that one, unless Tikor ruled I had to. Even then, I wouldn't spend virtue channels to resist (assuming I had any left from being worn down by the other guy).

I don't see the chakram wielder on any of the distance lists? I'm assuming she's somewhere reasonably close to me as you can tell from my post and plan of action, but I'd like to be sure.

Crap, my mistake. She's behind the Earth Aspect, as was implied in her 'revealed by the building falling apart' prose indicated that I added when most of you saw her. I'll update that now.

Can we fiat that Thanatos gets within range and that NC's rolls both succeed....at least to move things to the next step?

In hindsight these two statements are going to make me redo all the movement:

1) In the intervening 4 ticks the Earth Aspect goes towards Noisy Cricket, Fire 1 towards Thanatos, Fire 2 flies closer, Water goes after Rillard, the 5 monks go after Thanatos, 24 men stay put.

2) You may retroactively decalre Tick 0-4 movement.

Updated now, with results on various rolls. Anyone on Tick 5 can declare actions.

I think tikor has internet problems at the moment...He's moving into a new house.

I have yet to get internet hooked up at my new house.
That said, he can post and reply to email from work :-p

All, I no longer have the interest required of a GM to sustain this pbp game. I declare it finished and have asked the admin to plunge it into the vault. I have gone back to an earlier flame (a DotA clone called League of Legends (LoL)) and the fast pace has captured my attention.

I delayed writing something formal in the case that LoL was a passing fad, however, I believe it will hold my entertainment attention for the foreseeable future.

It was fun while it lasted.

- Tikor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back