[OOC Thread] The Matrix [Anathema Ascendant]

Haku1

Ze Hamster of Lurkdom
Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself. This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

It takes a big sack of balls to be able to rip your own face off to please your master. I think that the Necromancer has what it takes to bring down his foes.

That poll's difficult. The Voice is a bit confused at the moment. He wants everyone to stop being a git, and the voices in his head tell him nobody'd be a git if everyone fell into the Void- sounds like a good idea, no? But it'd be a git move to make everyone fall in, so he's trying to persuade them instead.

Yeah, this guy's probably going to be in the Fellowship of Heroes.

(He does want to stop anyone destroying Creation before everyone's decided, of course).

for the Deadly Beastman, can I take the claw mutation twice to simulate the claws on both hands and feet?

Are you using the errata'd version of Hybrid Body Rearrangement?

I've put the Voice in Dramatis Personae, complete with fixed and legal backgrounds. I'll get onto adding his background and stuff, and I might just write up a piece on the events that made him go rogue.

Now's a really stupid time to start thinking about a name change, isn't it?

Thing is, "Voice" is all well and good, but it doesn't really hang on the dude himself. However, the Prophet Bound in Thorns- the Neverborn are mocking and spiteful, yes?

Since there aren't actually stats for them that I can see, I'm using the two-dot stats from a Monofilament Scourge (MoEP: Alchemicals) to represent the bladed soulsteel whip Lily uses.

Sorry I posted my character in the wrong spot. I thought that the forums were seperated out for the different circles to have their characters in. :oops:

Fuhuhuhuhuhu... I've gotten rid of my post in your thread... ^_^ ;

Also... the only good abyssal is a dead abyssal? :lol:

CrazyIvan said:
Since there aren't actually stats for them that I can see, I'm using the two-dot stats from a Monofilament Scourge (MoEP: Alchemicals) to represent the bladed soulsteel whip Lily uses.
You can use that, the Thorn Thrower whip from Scroll of Fallen Races, or an Essence Lash with Laughing Wounds.

Repo: The Genetic Opera has been nothing but pure crack for me when it comes to designing Abyssals, I swear... I'm almost tempted to have Nightingale have a beautiful voice, just to have him sing.

I noticed something... odd.

In addition to these effects' date=' each aspect has a unique anima power based on its connection to one of the five Elemental Dragons. These effects automatically come into play if the Dragon-Blood has spent at least 11 motes of Peripheral Essence. Otherwise, he must spend five motes of Essence to activate his anima power[/quote']
Given that it hasn't show up outside of the core book, is this still in effect?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back