OOC- The Thing [The Reclamation of Creation]

Got a question for you Lochar, one that I probably should have asked earlier, namely what do we know about the dead GSP? I mean both basic and advanced knowledge, things like name/alias(es), appearance, hideouts, mission details, contacts, etc. I mean so far we've been making things off the top of our heads, or at least I have, and while I have no problem with continuing this I think that actual info will prevent us from mixing things up.

Firstly, since we've finally broken 4 pages, everyone gets 4 XP.

Secondly.

The original Scourge was using the alias of Unerring Changing Winds. Male, approximately 6' tall, with deep red hair. He was originally a Dynast who never took the second breathe and was cast from his home and found by the Yozi.

You don't know any of his current hideouts, although if you got in contact with the cultists of Jotun you'd learn a good deal more of things such as that.

His mission had been to silence the town, before summoning a small contingent of First Circle demons along with one of the Second Circle souls of Adorjan to oversee them, and to convert the city into a city for building equipment to outpost for the Reclamation.

Note: I assumed that everyone else is staying fairly far away from Green Star since she seemed to go off on her own, or else you would be getting a very different reaction, regardless of the socialize roll.

TD1, are you going to follow closely and I'll react to you, or do you want to edit? I poked you about this by IM, but you didn't edit.

Note: If you want to attack him without warning, you'll have to make your Dex+Stealth to catch him off guard.

Shhh! We're thinking here :wink:, though in all honesty Mishka doesn't seem to want to smash her way in, and with the interest of keeping himself in one piece Adachi probably wouldn't go against that idea.

Alright, I'm going to assume that those outside are staying outside.

Need a D3 Int+Survival from them, or else you take a -2 Internal penalty when I spring a fun little thing on you.

Either way.

It's getting damned cold though, so if you're going to attach a bit of text to it, take note of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back