OOC Talk

@Despairingly Lucky

Sometimes being with a yandere isn't the best of moves xD

Was considering making a yandere character but I already have two characters to juggle

My exams finish on the 15th so next week~ I'm so excited for them to be over ugh.

I only had to go in today to do my last maths exam~ It dragged oml @Cami

I did early entry maths cause I'm a smart arse so I just came in for a bit of History revision and that was about it tbh

So did you work out how many sweets Hannah got? @LeSoraAmari

I did early entry english but that's the only early entry thing I've done xD

And Hannah? Oh that one, If I'm honest.. I've forgotten everything about maths xD did you? :) @Cami

I'm doing A-level maths a year early because my teacher thinks I'm "capable" (really I just procrastinate on Tumblr all the time). But bleh, I haven't forgotten anything really.

I'm doing A-Level Catering and History xD I don't know what I've put myself into~ And oo Cami is smarrttt~

I picked Biology, Chemistry, Psychology and Philosophy cause I'm a hella big nerd. That and nowadays chemistry can get you anywhere. I would've prefered to do something fun xD

Instead I'm facing an existential crisis on how im wasting my life.

I wanted to chose psychology and philosophy but I didn't, don't know why I didn't~

Yay I can't wait~

I can't wait to read the Lore either xD

Well, Shizero is a thing and I think Ayato and Abel are a thing although they don't have a name, so I'll call them Ayabel~

A whole fleet of ships!~

Yep who's going to be shipped next.

(Duh, duh, duuuuh. Coming up on the next episode of shipping oc characters!)

I think I've shipped almost every character except my own because they sail and will go down with their ships xD

Hmm... Who is a good girl to ship Shizu with?

Gosh. Every time I type her full first name, I think of shitzu...

No, I def ship your characters with mine, Cami.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back