OOC [Living In Aincrad: A SAO RP]

Caits

Elder Member
Essentially everything here is for just out of character talk, questions, and chat

Can't wait to see what you can come up with! I've been out of the roleplaying game for a while, but hopefully I can make a good comeback with this. Good luck, you can do it!

thanks I love SAO, it kind of got me back into anime, and I look forward to meeting people here who enjoyed it too! Had a brief power outage, so wasn't able to add anything to everything, but will start now!

Woo! Accepted! Party Time!

i8o2uzM0VJVnt.gif

Sadly, I didn't see too many Two-handed skills. I may be relying on passives..Whole bunches of passives. xD

Oh I never noticed THe lack of two handed sword skills, I'll have that and Raiper skills up soon.

Hopefully not!

It should be fun and I can't wait to start!

Of course I have to finish putting up some information too

Mhmm, that would be good. I can't wait either!

Now the real question is, how can I get my HP as low as possible, and not be killed off on the first session. :3

I hope you guys don't mind waiting for a while as I finish my character sheet... ;u;

Haha, that's fine! Not quite ready to start anyway, I have to organize the quests I have in an easy access document so I can post them up when needed.

And you know, more people are needed too!

Well, after you get that done, why doesn't everyone do a short 'Real Life' Blurp leading up to the character's Link into the game? Might be a nice little way of introducing someone we didn't read the bio of/ giving us an idea as to how they are found when given the information 'You can't log out, ever.'

Are we starting the roleplay from the very very start? Like when the characters log in for the first time (except for possibly the beta testers)? Or right after the announcement?

StormIncursio said:
Well, after you get that done, why doesn't everyone do a short 'Real Life' Blurp leading up to the character's Link into the game? Might be a nice little way of introducing someone we didn't read the bio of/ giving us an idea as to how they are found when given the information 'You can't log out, ever.'
This Idea. I like it.

Sounds cool, I think I'll be just waiting in the first Boss Room while I think of a character ovo.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Can't wait for this to start *sits impatiently*

[/QUOTE]
We can start it, idk if the creator will do the intro post though or we start it ovo

Oh and that. Luna said it'll take a while ovo, Creator said she's more happy to start ot I think in Announcements.

Happy to start when I'm home in a few hours. I'd do so now, but don't have much data left on my phone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back