• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC for Earth 17371

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Edited that, no idea what Nep's talking about though seeing as all Spitfire did was talk to the earthquake making guy and make some kind of remark about a bear showing up.
His character shot a grenade at E'tan's in a previous post.

His character shot a grenade at E'tan's in a previous post.
I know.
Spitfire made no indication that the Grenade Girl was referring to her, or even mentioned the Grenade Girl (aside from telling E'than's character he was outnumbered). She just showed up, asked E'tan's character to surrender, threatened him, tried to hit him with a hammer and then (post edit) got thrown into the side of a building. There was no mention in my post of the Grenade Girl referring to or even acknowledging her, unlike what Nep says in his post.

YAY! (More people are welcome if Bloke is okay with it, just pm me ,-,)

*GAAAASP* Zara's a telepath who can't resist shet and you're basically Kilgrave! OHHHHH MY INNER JESSICA JONES TINGLES
Whooooooo I'm glad that you got what I was going for. I squealed when it was originally revealed that David Tennant was gonna play The Purple Man. He's my favorite villain.

Whooooooo I'm glad that you got what I was going for. I squealed when it was originally revealed that David Tennant was gonna play The Purple Man. He's my favorite villain.
Oh my goodness he only gets better in season 2, God I love the whole cast of Netflix Marvel

What i am going to miss in the avenger flicks? Is thor's hammer jokes.

My favorite being is if you put his hammer in an elevator then is the elevator worthy.

What i am going to miss in the avenger flicks? Is thor's hammer jokes.

My favorite being is if you put his hammer in an elevator then is the elevator worthy.
I'm just glad that the MCU Mjolnir physics aren't the same as comics. Magneto being able to manipulate enchanted uru with magnetism is so stupid smh

The good question is did Cap talk to thanos about his language. No naughty words allowed you know.

Me: Writing emote
*sees that the special code you've got can't completely fit inside your template box*
Me: Fck

Also UGGGGGGH THERES JUST THIS ONE TINY THING IN MY CODE THATS PREVENTING ME FROM FINISHING MY EMOTE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back