OOC Discussion

Unlucky 13, Blackjack 21, bust 22. I get it! Cute. The Magic 8 ball thing was what made me think somebody was deliberately tweaking it, because I referred to magic 8 balls as being higher on the list of things to check before consulting "Gus" about the future.

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]Holy fuck, why are there three Gus posts in a row.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry about that! Because I am an excitable newb?

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. I only know of Luci going to Leo's class. I haven't heard anything from anyone else. >_>;;

Aldur said:
Ioana and Eden are skipping class B)
2cool4school
..... Maybe I SHOULD throw in that Commonwealth NPC so that they can run into each other.

welian said:
..... Maybe I SHOULD throw in that Commonwealth NPC so that they can run into each other.
no pls i'll do my homework i swear

Aldur said:
no pls i'll do my homework i swear
Hey, the Commonwealth director is a very cool lady - if you don't mind the trench coat and the tobacco.

*Wondering what to do with Librarian lady, given no one is / would be at the Library at this moment..*

M0N0 said:
*Wondering what to do with Librarian lady, given no one is / would be at the Library at this moment..*
I know @Giyari was planning to post in a few days, if you want to wait for him, perhaps the librarian and the facility director could meet up.

welian said:
@CRiTiCAL ERR0R @DJ MagicHat @mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y @RemainingQuestions @Zahzi
You lot, you all play teachers. Do you know how many student characters are intending to be in each of your classes? I know that about four characters are going to show up to Mental Discipline, but that's the extent of my knowledge.
As far as I'm aware Denzil only has the three students that are now in his class (on purpose).

Also, I'm going to make a Luci post in the coming hours, and a Denzil post after that, so those are going to come, in time.

RemainingQuestions said:
@welian this is quite a late reply to the topic but would the old characters eventually need to be edited to fit the new lay out? (which looks incredible and amazing af)
Yup! I'm actually gonna make an announcement about that in a bit, I need to edit the sign-up page big-time. If you want, you can go ahead and copy the code and get started.

Cheshire Smile]Who's teachin' what. [/QUOTE] Denzil de Klerk (played by me) teaches Political Powers Leo De Luca (played by [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12390-critical-err0r/ said:
@CRiTiCAL ERR0R[/URL] ) teaches Physical Discipline

Hunter Ward (played by @Zahzi ) teaches How Not To Kill

Asher Torchinovich (played by @DJ MagicHat ) teaches Mental Discipline

Manu Ahluwalia (played by @mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y ) teaches First Aid

aaanndd... that's the list I think. Hopefully it's actually useful too.

welian said:
Yup! I'm actually gonna make an announcement about that in a bit, I need to edit the sign-up page big-time. If you want, you can go ahead and copy the code and get started.
wait what

what did i miss

I feel like not having class that day defeats the purpose of being in a school setting. xD

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]I feel like not having class that day defeats the purpose of being in a school setting. xD

[/QUOTE]
ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)

well its not like he has no classes whatsoever, he just doesn't have any that day and the others he probably doesn't have too many — i talked with weli a while back and since he's been there for 3 years and has excelled at numerous classes its unlikely he'd be in a bunch of them so yea

edit: and the reason he went that day was for exams

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back