OOC Chatter

*Hugs* it's fine, though being a  Half-Elemental would be a cool idea lol and a Storm one at that so I could keep Electricity for the obvious reasons of Boosting speed and strength and being like Zeus and slinging lightning bolts at suckas, and then we have wind which can be used for -romantic- purposes for example Alex could use his wind element to fly him and his LI in the clouds during a sunset or during a full moon and they can dance in the clouds? XD

For some reason I feel like the Night Security Guard right about now...*looks around for nightstick and flashlight but instead finds katana and flamethrower* I like this job! XD

Don't you worry your sweet little head, I showered before I passed out on you lol

Thank goodness *grumbles*

You survived another work out session, good job!

I just noticed this rp had the largest amount of shy/soft spoken girls XD 

Theres a few quiet reserved males as well XD

Scarps off and drops on a water bed mamahaha also what about the third year uniform and i don't know what to do for my next post

Finally someone on my side :)

Thank goodness *grumbles*

You survived another work out session, good job!

Theres a few quiet reserved males as well XD

Finally someone on my side :)

Pfft quit your grumbling you like the attention :P LOL but seriously Alex and Aiden's reunion with Nichole was cute and the end result of it is a somewhat peace treaty between them lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back