OOC Chat

Not only that but we are discussing some things with the classes and who will teach them and i dont wanna say too much but i will say u dont have to worry about math

@TheHappyPikachu

with the intro taking so long i'm expecting some great things comin' outta your brain, pika lol

Oh, I have it all planned out~ I just need to type it down, like literally- I have the wording and everything. xD  I'll have it up this afternoon, ether before or after I go to the doctors, sorry guys, I've had a pretty chaotic past few days with mental breakdowns and appointments~ "^w^ 

@LaDyGrEy @Sgt Gomez @Lava @Nenma Takashi @Crimrose @Kira Times @Idea @FemTheHufflepuffRiceball @Shmivian @Blue Jay @Alstromeria @Infinite @Barred @Tafari12345 @NextGenRolePlayer @Jefferson @SleepyBuddha @shadowz1995 @Ender The Spider King @Battlesheep

The role-play will be starting shortly!!~ (P.S this is my mass tag, I'll tag you all in the first post and during announcements like moving to the next day, class starting, etc…. Or big events- which I can't say what they are yet~ :3 Fufufufufu~ :3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back