OOC Chat

I live in Australia (Perth) So~ 22:14PM here!!~ :3 :D X3 xD  

xD  Yeah, I know~…. They're totally gonna be 'BFF's~' Meanwhile Lennex overprotective dad mode activates~….

We'll see we'll see. I role play on the fly rather than planned lmao. Just reacting to whatever the hell is going on as honestly as I can with my character. So depends on what that untrustworthy vixen does lmao

We'll see we'll see. I role play on the fly rather than planned lmao. Just reacting to whatever the hell is going on as honestly as I can with my character. So depends on what that untrustworthy vixen does lmao

xD  Same, same~…. (I don't generally make connections with people until in the role-play with a few exceptions)

And fufufufufu~…. We'll see…. 0-0 She can't stand garlic and is a night-owl with pale skin and white hair…. D-Did I accidentally make a vampire?…. xD

xD  Same, same~…. (I don't generally make connections with people until in the role-play with a few exceptions)

And fufufufufu~…. We'll see…. 0-0 She can't stand garlic and is a night-owl with pale skin and white hair…. D-Did I accidentally make a vampire?…. xD

Oh boy hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back