OOC Chat

i feel like my character is strong enough on his own and i would like for him to grow continuously throughout the story line on his own at this point in time and thats the main reason i would decline to have him. I feel as if Lennex is the best person for the weapon 

He certainly is something of the best match. Logically speaking, Lennex would be the character's pick for the job. 

i feel like my character is strong enough on his own and i would like for him to grow continuously throughout the story line on his own at this point in time and thats the main reason i would decline to have him. I feel as if Lennex is the best person for the weapon 

Lennex also wouldn't use it out of necessity or anything. He's a limitless fountain of vigor for the the weapon to feast on and thrive. He's plenty powerful enough on his own. This frees up the playing field and let's the weapon "help" people in need while always having a "main" source of food. If someone needs help in a big fight then the weapon may be inclined to offer its services. 

We can play around with the idea quite a bit lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just thinking about how OP u would be if u were a student 

The only reason I didn't make a student is because I didn't want to make a young character. That's literally it lol. But as an instructor I had to make my character CLEARLY stronger than most. Like buddha's character. The instructors are Titans in their own right

Users who are viewing this thread

Back