OOC Chat

oh is she the one that will use it?

No I thought you meant the other character. I am relating Nonda to three people one of which is Kira  times, and I need to finish discussing things with Kira times.

as for the weapon, while the loyalty will be to anyone that feeds it, I am considering it having a main owner. Whom is quite open. 

Can i guess that it will be cousin and not siblings directly, i know u probably want to keep most of it a secret and wait till the actual RP

Has any body claimed ownership of that weapon? I mean hell if no one has I'll have my character do it. He's powerful enough to feed her I'm sure.

Fine by me. Infinite would be your only competition, but he seems to be handing it over to someone else.

though it's not like the weapon will reject others, as long as they feed it. 

I do reccomend checking out the abilities though, first. Just so you know what you'll actually get out of it.

also because I don't wanna OP this thing. I think it's pretty balanced now, but getting a second opinion can't hurt , can it?

Fine by me. Infinite would be your only competition, but he seems to be handing it over to someone else.

though it's not like the weapon will reject others, as long as they feed it. 

I do reccomend checking out the abilities though, first. Just so you know what you'll actually get out of it.

also because I don't wanna OP this thing. I think it's pretty balanced now, but getting a second opinion can't hurt , can it?

I think it's perfectly balanced because BY ITSELF it's not all that powerful. It brings out its true power via possession or a symbiotic relationship. My character would claim it out of curiosity for the most part and because he can. He doesn't NEED it. It's a living creatures that needs constant sustenance to survive and Lennex knows he's more than capable of it. So he feeds it and keeps it on him but if someone else wants to use it or the weapon decides to attach itself for a temporary different source of sustenance then it's ok. 

(Sides. I low key think it's gonna like Lennex's endless supply of vitality haha)

I think it's perfectly balanced because BY ITSELF it's not all that powerful. It brings out its true power via possession or a symbiotic relationship. My character would claim it out of curiosity for the most part and because he can. He doesn't NEED it. It's a living creatures that needs constant sustenance to survive and Lennex knows he's more than capable of it. So he feeds it and keeps it on him but if someone else wants to use it or the weapon decides to attach itself for a temporary different source of sustenance then it's ok. 

(Sides. I low key think it's gonna like Lennex's endless supply of vitality haha)

Can Lennex die of old age?

i feel like my character is strong enough on his own and i would like for him to grow continuously throughout the story line on his own at this point in time and thats the main reason i would decline to have him. I feel as if Lennex is the best person for the weapon 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back