OOC Chat

yea i already knew pika i thought u were glad to know i was right

And you tafari its against the rules and Nekonyan does have abilities 

Last edited by a moderator:
*is trying to be as rule abiding and balancing as possible without drawing attention to the fact that my character is the fictional universal equivalent to an overpriveleged cis white male*

my race allows me to have my power since it varies, mysterious, and is mostly unknown, however,your race doesnt allow you to have yours

This is why i said either be human or my race

tafari they're capable of  Other: Another species similar to creatures on Earth though in this situation not humans. These aliens in fact take on an appearance that relates much to the wildlife of Earth, they walk on two feet -or more- and can both speak and share roughly the same intelligence of humans, Their biggest fault however being that it tends to fall a bit behind until older age considering their average lifespan and can be easily tricked or fooled. They are particularly notable for their almost superhuman strength, agility, heightened senses and sharp instincts. They're seen as a higher class on the planet because of their home worlds currency being deemed a lot higher on Earth and most are citizens from birth.  

my race allows me to have my power since it varies, mysterious, and is mostly unknown, however,your race doesnt allow you to have yours

This is why i said either be human or my race

its not mysterious,ur a metal bender, and besides it'sa school for the "TALENTED"

since u can't have the powers of ice if u dont since u arent allowed to have "talents" like humans if u are a hybrid thats why

Human hybrids can't have abilities like that is the point he's trying to make

I'm sure it wouldn't be unreasonable to think that some subset of Argonians have developed a more human like appearance, you can stretch it to suit your needs 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back