OOC Chat

The thing I kind ahave a problem with is how humans, mostly, seems to be taking abilities from other races (mlstly nekonyans) and using it themselves , and then add other abilities on top of that, which seems like a bit of stealing to me. Then again, I'm not the GM I don't pick what stays or goes...

otheriwse se a lot of things would end up going...

The thing I kind ahave a problem with is how humans, mostly, seems to be taking abilities from other races (mlstly nekonyans) and using it themselves , and then add other abilities on top of that, which seems like a bit of stealing to me. Then again, I'm not the GM I don't pick what stays or goes...

will u please show me who would be doing this, i believe u, its just i would like to know which characters

That's true as well, I also thought that human hybrids could not have talents

That's true as well, I also thought that human hybrids could not have talents

They can't. But you find stuff like humans with physical enhancements which would be fine if not for the fact that's the nekonyan bonus. Kinda makes it feel pointless when you notice a human can have any other race's abilities plus whatever the crap else they want with no consequences or second-guessing

They can't. But you find stuff like humans with physical enhancements which would be fine if not for the fact that's the nekonyan bonus. Kinda makes it feel pointless when you notice a human can have any other race's abilities plus whatever the crap else they want with no consequences or second-guessing

yes i agree

Maybe GM should check over all the CS again to make sure everyone falls in line with the race restrictions

I was under the impression that Argonians had abilities so I made my character an Argonian/Nekonyan hybrid but I'm happy to change if it's wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
So i think they should either:

• Change their power
  • Change their race

So i think they should either:

• Change their power
  • Change their race

^^^ has point, humanxhybrid = OP

Maybe GM should check over all the CS again to make sure everyone falls in line with the race restrictions

I was under the impression that Argonians had abilities so I made my character an Argonian/Nekonyan hybrid but I'm happy to change if it's wrong

You shouldn't bother, pikachu is a standard GM, that is, someone who would rather be lenient than consistent. Just look at the speed and effortlessness in which CSs are approved.

This happens everywhere. I even had CSs approved before my character had a name! 

The He best thing to do is to adapt and try to do our best to propell the story ourselves and be orderly in the way we structure the several arcs, plot, character and exploration wise.

With the Arrognians its okay to have some random crap since they are more of a mysterious race that varies more than others however if everyone transition to that race some some people wont be able to use it,however, most likely the OG's of the races will retain their status unless they want to change it for someone else

I'd think hybrids shouldn't have talents because humans consider themselves elitist and dominant as a SOCIAL CLASS. However, since hybrids have characteristics of other races, this makes human GENES recessive. Therefore the ability to inheret talents would be recessive, and nonexistant in hybrids.

I'd think hybrids shouldn't have talents because humans consider themselves elitist and dominant as a SOCIAL CLASS. However, since hybrids have characteristics of other races, this makes human GENES recessive. Therefore the ability to inheret talents would be recessive, and nonexistant in hybrids.

Exacatly what she said in her alien bio 

With the Arrognians its okay to have some random crap since they are more of a mysterious race that varies more than others however if everyone transition to that race some some people wont be able to use it,however, most likely the OG's of the races will retain their status unless they want to change it for someone else

That's why I avoided going with human because I knew I couldn't get what I wanted out of my character with having that race included

Argonian was the best option for me yea

You shouldn't bother, pikachu is a standard GM, that is, someone who would rather be lenient than consistent. Just look at the speed and effortlessness in which CSs are approved.

This happens everywhere. I even had CSs approved before my character had a name! 

The He best thing to do is to adapt and try to do our best to propell the story ourselves and be orderly in the way we structure the several arcs, plot, character and exploration wise.

You're right, unfortunately we don't have the authority to regulate it but I think it's good that we're discussing it here!

Yes that was detailed in the species list but you see we still have human hybrids that have all sorts of talents

Hybrid:

image example:

View attachment 203472

Lifetime expectancy: //Based on which alien bred with//

Other: This species is the product of interspecies breeding with humans, the most common being the Nekonyan, they carry traits from both parents however the human genes tend to be more dominant except for in rare cases. They're scene as the lowest people in society as of current times, looked down upon by many and as such most find it extremely hard to gain a citizenship, instead trying to hide their alien-like features in order to blend in with other humans around them. As of now there hasn't been a case of a hybrid holding a talent though many carry the abilities of whatever breed they came from. Their biggest fault is their infertility, for whatever reason these creatures are unable to give birth to their own children therefor their is no 1/4 alien creatures roaming about, though on an over-populated world that isn't always scene as a bad thing.

Also, as previously mentioned, I doubt the less detailed CS's belong to noncommittal people who might not even show up in the RP. Those who fail to correspond to any new rules Pika lays down should obviously be eliminated. 

I admit, I'm an elitist snob when it comes to writing and expect way too much, but that's how you keep RP's up in the air without the good people leaving.

As of now there hasn't been a case of a hybrid holding a talent though many carry the abilities of whatever breed they came from. Their biggest fault is their infertility, for whatever reason these creatures are unable to give birth to their own children therefor their is no 1/4 alien creatures roaming about, though on an over-populated world that isn't always scene as a bad thing.

Exactly. We've got a whole school full of motherfuckin' unicorns at the moment

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, as previously mentioned, I doubt the less detailed CS's belong to noncommittal people who might not even show up in the RP. Those who fail to correspond to any new rules Pika lays down should obviously be eliminated. 

I admit, I'm an elitist snob when it comes to writing and expect way too much, but that's how you keep RP's up in the air without the good people leaving.

Lol I can imagine it now 'The Great Character Culling'

I wonder what Pika's opinion will be on all of this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back